Chapter 46

Sunday morning

Nandini was sleeping peacefully which was distributed by her alarm. She got up, brushed her teeth and went to her dance studio which was in her house for her morning exercise i.e dancing. She was dancing when Abhi who completed with his exercise entered the studio and sat down seeing his babydoll dancing, he recorded it and sent it to Manik just for fun.

Nandini while dancing turned in Abhi's direction and seeing him there she screamed a little with his sudden appearance there.

Nandini: Aiyappa, bhai you scared the shit out of me and here you are laughing.

Abhi laughed at her reaction.

Abhi: Sorry, babydoll your expression was hilarious I couldn't stop myself.

Nandini: You are very bad bhai, waise tell me how you are here in the studio.

Abhi: Just like that I was passing by so thought to see you dancing.

Nandini: Ohh. Waise don't you miss your football.

Abhi: I miss it but it's fine right, I mean I played national level it's enough but yaa sometimes I go to sports club so it's cool.

Nandini: I miss our school days.

Abhi: Yeah me too. Now enough chalo you have to go shopping right.

Nandini: Oh yaa, I will go and get ready.

Nandini got ready and went to have her breakfast.

After breakfast Ishita and Nandini were ready and were waiting for others to come

After breakfast Ishita and Nandini were ready and were waiting for others to come. Soon all the ladies came and were settled inside the house.

Neyo: Hi Ishita, Kaisi ho? Raman bhai aur Abhi kaise ho?

Raman: Hum thik hai bhabhi. Mahesh kaisa hai aur ghar main baki sab kaise hai.

Neyo: Sab badiya hai.

After the greetings all left for shopping.

First they all went to South Indian shop, to shop for all the south indian functions.

All of them were at the shop and were in awe with different kanjeevaram sarees except for Nandini and Ishita.

Neyo: This is so good, I loved the sarees here.

Aliya: Yeah, I too loved it they are so elegant and graceful. I am wearing a saree in wedding.

Nandini: All the girls are wearing right?

Mukti: Waise tho I don't carry sarees well but this looks good so I will for sure.

Aashna: Yeah me too.

All started to search for the outfits and finalized it except for Nandini.

Nandini: This is so confusing, please help me with it.