Chapter 33

Nandini: Manik?

Manik: Hi Nandini,What happened? you look tensed.

Nandini: Nothing actually my one performer had an accident yesterday so I have two performance now

Manik: Ohh,now I get it,you are nervous about tomorrow's performance and I have a perfect solution for this Come.

He held her hand and made her sit in his car.

Nandini: Manik where are you taking me and what about my car?

Manik: My driver will drop your car and about where I am taking, you will get know soon.

Nandini: Arre but...

Manik: No more questions.

Nandini sighed and sat there comfortably.
Manik started driving and there was comfortable silence between them.Soon they reached the place seeing which Nandini got a bright smile on her face.

Nandini: Manik,how do you know I love beaches.

Manik: I just guessed it because I too come here when I am nervous or confused. Now chalo let's go.

Both of them removed their sandals and went out and both started walking on the sand.

Nandini: It's so peaceful here, thankyou for bringing me here Manik.

Manik slowly slid his hand into her entwinning their hands he looked at her to see if she was uncomfortable but he found her smiling.

Manik: Nandini you don't have to thank me for each and everything. Now tell me is everything ready for tomorrow.

Nandini: Yes everything is ready but I am damn nervous two performance on the same day will be hell hectic, changing the dress,makeup and I don't even know the sequence of our performance.

Manik: Ok Ok Nandini calm down and take a deep breath. Now relax and tell me will you give your 100% tomorrow?

Nandini: Ofcourse Manik I will give my best.

Manik: And that is what is required give your best and see the result. I am damn sure you will win.

Listening this Nandini hugged Manik surprising and shocking him.

Nandini: You are the best Manik listening you I am somewhat calm now.

Manik smiled at this and reciprocated the hug with a peaceful smile.

Nandini suddenly realised what she did and broke the hug.

Manik: Nandini aage se thank you bolna hoga na this is the best way, you know.

Nandini widened her eyes and looked at Manik to see his teasing look which made her blush instantly.

Manik: I like your red cheeks so much.

Nandini's cheek turned crimson red but she composed herself and when she saw a ice cream vendor she looked towards Manik and said.

Nandini: Manik I want Ice cream come lets go.

Manik: But Nandini this is so unhealthy we can have it from ice cream parlour.

Nandini: Manik kabhi kabhi unhealthy bhi khana chahiye, abhi chaliye.

Manik: Tumhe dekh ke kon kahega ki tum ek doctor ho.

But Nandini did not pay attention to his comment.

Nandini: Bhaiyya ek chocolate flavour and Manik aap ke liye?

Manik: Mere liye butterscotch.
Both got their ice-cream and they started walking back to the car. Leaning to the car both had their ice cream after completing their ice cream Manik saw that Nandini's face had some chocolate on her face.