Chapter 20

Next day
True Life Care Hospital

Nandini was in OT performing a surgery on the other hand Manik was also present in the hospital as he came to see one of his client who was admitted in the same hospital.

Nandini completing her surgery and cleaning herself was coming back to her cabin and Manik from the opposite direction was coming out of the ward. They did not see each other and continued to walk and suddenly both of them bumped into each other.
"Ouch" both of them said together and looked up to see who it was,and got shocked seeing each other.

Nandini: Manik?

Manik: Nandini!!

Nandini: Manik You here? What happened are you fine? Are uncle and Aunty fine?

Manik:Nandini calm down. I am fine and mom and dad are also fine.

Nandini: Then why are you here?

Manik: Arre my one of the client is admitted here so just came to see him, now I am leaving.

Nandini: Ohh!! If you are free come to my cabin and also it's lunch time.

Manik: Are you asking for lunch Ms. Murthy?

Nandini: Maybe I am Mr. Malhotra.

Manik: Ok then lead the way.

Manik: You have a beautiful cabin.

Nandini: Thank you.

Nandini's Cabin

Nandini: Manik just sit for a minute I will keep this labcoat and come.

Manik: It's ok.
Just then Navya barged in the cabin.

Navya: Nandu, tera kaam hua ho tho chal lunch ke liye.

Nandini: Umm Navya I am going with him for lunch.

Navya: Who?
Asking this Navya turned around as till now she did not see him as she was back facing him.

Nandini: Navya he is Manik and Manik this is Navya my best friend.

Manik: Hii Navya.

Navya: Hii Manik. You are FAB5's lead singer right?

Manik: Yes.

Navya: Oh My God. I am a huge fan of  FAB5.

Manik: Thank you saying this he smiled at her.

Navya wispered in Nandini's ear
"Nandu what's happening why is he here?"
Nandini: Navya umm you know the guy which I was going to see so he is the one and we just coincidentally met now.