Chapter 44

True Life Care Hospital
Next Morning

Nandini was taking rounds in the hospital and checking her patients. When she realised it was 8:00 in the morning and have to leave for airport in an hour.

Suddenly there was an emergency for which she has been called and she went to attend that.

It took almost one and half hour for treating and settling the patient.
She hurried to her cabin and took her belongings and ran towards parking and left for airport hoping that Manik would not have entered the airport already.

On the other hand Manik was outside the airport, waiting for Nandini after a while he started calling her.
Veer who came to drop him told.

Veer: Bhai boarding ka time ho raha hai.

Manik: Pata hai Veer, but Nandini told that she will come and she is not even picking up the call.

Veer: But bhai you will be late.

Manik: Just 10 mins.

10 minutes passed and Nandini did not arrive.

Veer: Bhai maybe bhabhi is busy you will be late now if you wait.

Manik: Yaa, maybe she is busy. I will leave bye Veer and Take Care of Mom and Dad.

Veer: Yaa bhai you don't worry complete your work and come fast.

Manik: I will try to come early. Now bye.
Manik started towards the entrance when Nandini who came shouted.

Nandini: Manik.
She came running to him.

Manik: Thank god you came, I thought you were busy or something.

Nandini: Sorry, actually when I was leaving there was an emergency so I had to stay back.

Manik: It's okay. God I will miss you Shona.

Saying this he hugged her.

Nandini: I will miss you too, Please come as soon as your work gets complete.

Manik: I will try to come as early as possible.You take care and enjoy your shopping you will do that a lot now. I will call you whenever I get time and don't overwork.

Nandini: Okay, you too take care don't stress yourself eat your food on time and call me whenever you will get time. And yaa call me when you reach.

Saying this they both hugged each other tight.

Nandini: Manik, you are already late. Go.

Manik kissed her forehead getting a cheek kiss in return.

Manik: Bye Shona, I will miss you.

Nandini: I will miss you too, Now go.

Manik entered after completing the formalities and turned around to wave at her only to get in return from her.

Nandini: Chalo Nandini, ab ghar ja ke so jao.

She then went to Veer and side hugged him.

Veer: Hii bhabhi. You look tired.

Nandini: Hii Veer, I am not tired I just need to freshen up. Waise office nahi jana?

Veer: Jana hai na, bhai ko bas drop karne aaya tha.

Nandini: Then meet you later tumhe office ke liye late ho raha hoga na.

Veer: Oh yaa, Bye bhabhi.

Nandini: Bye.

Nandini left for her home. She reached home only to greet Raman sitting.

Raman: Good morning princess.