Chapter 14

Glowing Stars Academy

Nandini completed her shift in the hospital and came to the academy. She with Ahana were selecting the one who were best and were forming the group. So they needed two groups, because they had two rounds, one is freestyle dance and the other is classical. Ahana and Nandini along with doing the choreography were also performers so they were also part of the group. Soon the group members were selected and the group was formed.

Students requested Nandini to perform.

Students: Didi please, one dance it's been so long we have seen you dancing.

Ahana: Yes Nandu and I will record it. We will upload it as random practice session.

Nandini: But I don't have anything in my mind right now.

Ahana: Arre ek baar gaana sun le apne aap steps aa jayega.

Nandini: Thik hai, waise bhi ek mahina ho gaya kuch upload nahi kiya. Tho kar lete hai.

( Ignore the speech in the start the dance starts from 1: 30 )
Ahana: Nandu that was great.

Everyone were clapping and seeing her with aww.

Nandini: Enough for today, everyone can leave and from tomorrow we will start the practice.

All of them agreed and left. Nandini and Ahana were there for little while and deciding on the songs and the theme.
After completing their work, they went home which was little late and had their dinner calling off the day.

Manik and Nandini for the time being forgot about their confusion and got busy but, how will their parents forget about it?

Malhotra Mansion

At the breakfast table

Ranveer: Bhai what have you decided?

Ranveer, Nyonica and Mahira were excited to know his decision and it was clearly seen from their behaviour. Mahesh and Viraj were also eager to know but they did not show on their faces.

Manik: About what?

Mahira: Kya Manu tu bhul gaya?

Manik: Main kya bhula, saaf saaf batao na.

Nyo: Manu hamne rishte ki baat ki thi yaad hai?

Manik: Oh Mom you are talking about that.

Nyo: Yes that. Now please tell your decision.

Manik: I am ready to give this a chance but I have to meet her first and talk to her alone, if she says yes.

Mahesh: Yes Manik, first you both will meet alone then if you both are comfortable then the families will meet.

Viraj: Waise Dad unhone kuch bola?

Mahesh: Abhi tak tho nahi.

Nyo: Aa jayega wo log ko thoda time do.

Ranveer: Wah bhai mujhe bhabhi milegi.

Manik: Chup kar,abhi kuch decide nahi hua hai.

Ranveer: Ho jayega usme kya hai.

Manik just shakes his head and went to office bidding bye to Mahira, Viraj and Anaya as they are leaving today to Pune.
(Mahira and Viraj live in Pune)