Chapter 100

Malhotra Mansion
Manan's room

Finally after the hectic schedule both of them were sleeping peacefully in each others arms. It was a rare day where Manik opened his eyes first and saw Nandini completely snuggled up in his arms. He chuckled at how she was hidden in his arms and kissed her head, removing her hair that was disturbing his view. Nandini frowned and opened her eyes to see Manik looking at her to which she smiled and hugged him tangling her fingers with his hair.

Nandini:*wispering* Good morning.

Manik: Indeed a good morning.

She looked in his eyes and smiled softly.

Manik: What?

Nandini: Happy 6 month anniversary Hubby.

Manik: Happy 6 month anniversary Wifey. I can't believe it's already 6 months.

Nandini: Best 6 months.

Manik:* He looked at her and wispered* Best 6 months.

Saying this he pressed his lips to her to which she responded equally. He came above her and slide his one hand under her top to her hardened nipples to which she wimpered in his mouth. He started playing and pinching her nipples. Breaking the kiss he hurriedly removed her top along with his top and started kissing her neck, chest and every part of her body. Nandini started tracing her fingers from his chest to his abs and atlast to his erection above his pants which made him moan. She tugged his pants for him to remove which he gladly did at the same time Nandini too removed her shorts as well her panties.

Not wasting any time Manik placed himself between her legs and looked at her.

Nandini:Mani, Please.

Manik started tracing her down there from his fingers.

Manik: You are so wet for me baby.What do you want me to do?

Nandini: I need you.

Manik: I am here.

Nandini: I need you inside me Mani, please.

Manik: As you say baby.

Saying this he placed his lips on hers kissing her and then slowly entered inside her making her moan in his mouth. She pulled him more towards her making him move.

Manik: I missed you.

Nandini: I missed you too.

Manik: I love you.

Nandini: I love you more. Umm Mani.

Both were on the edge of coming.

Nandini: Mani I am coming.

Manik: I know baby, come for me, come with me.

As soon as he said this Nandini released followed by Manik. He kissed her forehead after coming out of her and laid beside her taking her in his arms. After few minutes Nandini got up making Manik frown.

Manik: What happened?

Nandini: Mani it's already 9.

Manik: Oh come on its Sunday and everyone must be still sleeping.

Nandini: No Mani if want you sleep. I need to get fresh.

Manik: Tch, Kya yaar.

Nandini kissed his cheeks and went to washroom.

After getting ready Nandini came out to see Manik sitting on the bed checking his phone which made her frown.