Chapter 77

The next morning Manik got up from his sleep and saw Nandini snuggled into him with a cute pout. He smiled at her face and pecked her pout which made her scrunch her face making him chuckle.

He put her on bed without disturbing her sleep and got up to freshen up. He quickly finished his business and started packing their bags as they had to return back today. In between Nandini got up to see her husband packing everything.

Nandini: Good morning Mani.

Manik: Ohh you got up. Good morning Shona.

Nandini: Why are you doing this? You could have just woken me up Mani.

Manik: I know Shona I am a messy packer but there was not much to pack anyways.

Nandini got up and hugged him.

Nandini: You know you are the best.

Manik: I know Shona, I am always the best.

Nandini: Cocky much?

Manik: Mhmm-hmm.

He snuggled into her neck and placed some sloppy kisses on her neck.

Nandini:*closing her eyes* Mani, let me get ready.

Manik: You want me to help you?

Nandini: Noo I can manage hubby.

Manik: Are you sure?

Nandini: Yes, now leave and let me get ready.

Manik: Ok.

Soon both of them got ready and had their breakfast. They were ready to leave with their luggage packed and everything while leaving Nandini got sad.

Manik: What happened Shona?

Nandini: Mani I will miss this place and the time we spent together.

Manik: I know Shona and I will miss these too but we have our life there and also we will come here again for a break whenever we want right?

Nandini: Hmm.

Manik: Ok now common smile. We are officially going to start our life together and I don't want you start it with sad face.

Nandini smiled slightly making Manik frown and then tickle her which made her laugh. Manik left her pecked her lips making her smile.

Both of them hand in hand reached airport and boarded the flight. The whole flight journey both of them spent watching movies in each others arms.

After some five hours the flight landed which was around 3pm in India.

When the reached outside the airport ther were sorrounded by the media. Manik mumbled a Shit!! and held her hand tightly. He waved for the camera giving a smile and moved outside. They spotted their car and their driver loaded their luggage inside before driving to their home.

Nandini: Hello Kaka, kaise ho app?

Kaka: Hum thike hai betiya, Aap kaise ho aur apki trip kaise thi?

Nandini: Hum bhi thike hai aur trip bhi badhiya thi kaka.

Kaka: Aap dono ko itne din baad dekh kar acha laga.

Manik: Thank you Kaka. Aur ghar pe sab kaise hai apki beti kaisi hai aur uski padhai?

Kaka: Sab ache hai apko yaad karte hai aur Raavi ki padhai tho apke wajah se bahut achi ho rahi. Itne ache school mein admission jo karwaya hai apne.

Manik: Raavi hai hi hoshiyar maine kuch nahi kiya. Kabhi layiye ghar pe usse Nandini se bhi mil legi vo.