Chapter 26

A week passed after the roka ceremony everyone were busy with their regular routine and also busy with engagement preparation. Manik was as usual busy with office and Nandini with hospital and academy.

Infinite Sky Designs

Manik was in the cabin and was preparing for tomorrow's meeting. When Aashna knocked at the cabin door and came inside.

Aashna: Bhai, Papa and Raman uncle is here to see you.

Manik: Why suddenly?

Aashna: They need to talk to you. Abhi bhai is also there.

Manik: Ok send them in and ask someone to bring the refreshments.

Aashna: Ok bhai.
Saying she went outside and send everyone inside.

Raman coming inside said: Did we disturb you Manik ?

Manik: You never disturb me Papa. Please sit. But why all of you are here any special reason ?

Mahesh: I was coming to meet you so I called Raman and Abhi was anyways coming here so we all came together.

Manik: Ok but still you did not answer my question why are you here?

Raman: We needed to discuss about engagement so we came here.

Manik: Ok.

Mahesh: So Manik kis kis ko invite karna hai function main. Only business people or are you going to invite the music industry people too ?

Manik: I don't know you both say should I invite or let them be.

Raman: I tho want a grand engagement but princess ka kehna hai ki why to invite everyone only close clients, friends and family are enough.

Manik: I agree with this sabko bulaya tho bahut log ho jayega aur enjoy bhi nahi kar payenge

Mahesh:Ok then as you both wish. Close business associates, friends ko bulayenge aur family ko tho aana hi hai. Aur Manu what about the media are you going to reveal now or after marriage?

Manik:Dad can we reveal after marriage warna sab jagah aayenge aur kuch preparation bhi kar ne nahi hoga.Nandini se bhi puchna hai. What do you say Abhi?

Abhi: Actually Nandu jyada media ke samne aati nahi hai so it's fine. But you can just hint about it to media otherwise they will cook up their own story and it will become a mess.

Raman: I agree to that. Manik discuss with Nandini about this and decide.

Manik: Ok I will talk to her and see.

Mahesh: Dress aur ring kabhi lene ja rahe ho, jyada time nahi hai Manik.

Manik: Dad ho jayega abhi tho sab eksath aa gaya Nandini ke liye, her dance competition and then engagement she just has one day after her competition. So yaa maybe I will ask her to be free for a day then we will see to it.

Raman: I am happy Manik that you are thinking about Nandini.

Mahesh: Arre tho pehle batana chahiye tha koi aur date dekh lete.

Raman: Hamare dimak se bhi nikal gaya, hame bad mein yaad aaya but it's fine she will manage.

Abhi: Haa uncle Manik ne bola usse baad wale date dekhte hai par uss ne mana kiya.

Mahesh: Acha thik hai dekhlo tum dono aage ka we will leave now.

Raman: Bye Manik, Take care.

Manik: Bye you to take care.

All left except Abhi as he had to discuss about their on going deal.
They both discussed about the deal which went on for 45min after that Abhi left.