Chapter 50

It was finally Thursday and Manik was already at the airport he did not inform anyone about his arrival. He had his flight at 5: 30.

Manik boarded the flight and he already informed Nandini and Neyonica that he would not be able to call them as he will be busy.

In the flight he was just thinking about how to excute his plan. Manik was going to propose Nandini today and for that he was planning it since long.

He went back at the memory when it he realised that finally he is in love with his Shona.

Flashback
It was after a week of their engagement and Manik got too busy with his work that he could not take out time for Nandini even for simply talking in the phone.

It went for a week like this and that day he went home he saw his mother waiting for him.

Manik: Mom you did not sleep, why are you up this late?

Neyo: I was just waiting for you.

Manik: Mom, you go and sleep it's already late. I will have my dinner.

Neyo: No, I wanted to talk to you go fresh up and come down.

Manik came down quickly and sat for the dinner.

Manik: Yeh Mom tell me, you wanted to talk to me.

Neyo: Yeah, you tell me did you know Nandini was not well from yesterday.

Manik: What, How, What happened to her? Is she alright?

Neyo:She is fine now, but you tell me it's two days that she is not well and you did not know.

Manik:Mom I was busy with work, we did not talk for a week now.

Neyo: Manu I know you need to work and you love your work but now you have another person in your life who equally need your time and attention. And this courtship period is very special in a person's life where you get to know each other, develop feelings for each other go on dates and enjoy only two of you. Further you are smart enough to understand what I am saying.

Manik: I understand now Mom, I will give my best to this relationship and try to balance everything.

Neyo: Good now complete your dinner and go to sleep.

Manik then came to his room and took out his phone to call Nandini but stopped himself thinking that she must be sleeping.

Manik: I am so sorry Nandini I know I have behaved like an idiot, but I promise that this will not happen again.

Next morning Manik woke up early and went Murthy Mansion.

Ishita; Arre Manik, Subhe subhe yaha.

Manik: Good Morning Maa, How are you?

Ishita: First come inside, I am fine how are you?

Manik: I am good too.
He started looking here and there.

Ishita: Manik tum jise dundh rahe ho wo room hai. Jao mil lo usse, uth gayi hogi.

Manik went upstairs and knocked the door and Nandini opened the door. Seeing her infront of him after so many days he could not control himself and hugged her tight.

Nandini: Manik?

Manik: I am so sorry Nandini, you were not well and I did not even know about it.

Nandini: It's Ok Manik, you were busy and we did not even talk to each other so how were you supposed to know.

Manik: That's why I am sorry because I was not able to take time for you but I promise I will try my best not to repeat this.

Nandini: It's fine Manik, but yaa when I call atleast pick up your call so that I don't take stress about you well being.

Manik: I promise. Now tell me How are you?

Nandini: I am fine now, I just had little fever and cold nothing else.

Manik: Good saying this he kissed her forehead and hugged her tight.

This moment he realised that he could not afford to lose her at any cost and he love her to much to ignore her for long time though it was unintentional.

Nandini: Manik, you don't have office to go.

Manik: No, I am staying here with you today anyways Maa has to go to Clinic.

Nandini: Manik you don't have to.

Manik: But I want to.

Like this they spent whole day watching movies and talking about their past one week.

Flashback ends.

After almost 10 hours of flight he reached Mumbai around 8:30. He booked a Cab and reached home.

Malhotra mansion

All of them were having their breakfast when they suddenly heard a voice making all of them happy.

Manik: Good morning Malhotras.

Neyo: Manik mera bacha, kaisa hai tu?

Manik: Main thik hu Mom aap kaise ho?

Neyo: Main bhi thik hu. Tu tho do din baad aane wala tha na.

Mahesh: Haa bhai, jaldi kaise aaya?

Manik:Main aaj hi aane wala tha par aap logo ko surprise dena tha tho aapko do din baad ka bola.

Veer: Bhai kam se kam mujhe tho bata dete airport lene aa jata.

Manik: Subhe uthke tu kaha waha aata isiliye nahi bataya.

Mahesh: Acha hai jaldi aa gaya, yaha pe teri Maa jine nahi de rahi thi mujhe.

Neyonica just glared at him.

Neyo: Chal Manu jaa Naah le aur nashta karne niche aaja.

Manik: Okay Maa, Haa aur ek baat Nandini ko math batana ki main aagaya hu, shaam ko I will surprise her.

Veer: And Bhai I know what you are planning to do today.

Manik: Obviously you know Veer you are the one helping me.

Neyo: Tell us what you are planning to do.

Veer: I will tell you, Bhai you go fresh up.

Manik: Ok.

Mahesh: What is he planning Veer?

Veer: Dad he is going to propose Bhabhi.

Neyo: Oh My God really, this is great. I am so happy for them.

Mahesh: Chalo ek ne tho Malhotra ki naak nahi kaati.Good going.

Veer: Dad aap aise bol rahe ho jaise maine kuch kiya hi nahi.

Neyo: Acha tum dono chup karo.

Manik came down and got a hug from Neyo.

Neyo: I am so happy for you Manu, hamesha aise hi khush reh.

Mahesh: God bless you and all the best for today.

Manik: Ohh thank you Dad, I really need it. And Mom aap kya har baat pe rone lag jati hai.

He wiped her tears and kissed her cheek.

Neyo: Acha beth Nashta kar.

All had their breakfast and Manik started preparing for the surprise starting by informing Cabir and Navya about this so that they can bring Nandini to the place.

Manik afterwards called Nandini's parents and Abhi and took their permission and they happily agreed for this giving their blessings.

Author's Note: Here is the 50th chapter of the story💃. I can't believe  we came along this long Thankyou everyone for all the love to this story. Keep this love and support coming to this book we have long way to go💞.
Keep reading, vote and comment if you like this chapter.
Stay safe, stay indoor.

Love,
Author❤️