Chapter 56

Today is a beautiful day when our Manan will start with their wedding functions. All the functions were going to take place outdoors. All of them were ready and were in the garden.
Nandini also got ready and was now going to garden when she met her girls gang on the way.

Mukti: Nandini you look gorgeous.

Aliya: Yes, this looks so good on you.

Nandini: Thank you, but I have to say you girls are slaying. You are carrying this dress with so much grace.

Mahira: Nandu, Manik is waiting for you so chalo before he comes here and drags you himself.

Nandini: Dii don't tease me na.

They all walked towards the sitting arrangements.

Neyonica: You look beautiful bacha.

Nandini: Maa you look no less, this saree suits you a lot.

Neyonica: Thank you, abhi chalo betho rasam start karte hai Ishita mehndi la rahi hai.

All the men were just talking and having fun.

Cabir: Manik, aur bata teen din main shaadi ho jayegi how are you feeling?

Manik: I don't know, nervous at the same time excited.

Dhruv: Good to know buddy but now look behind and try to not get lost.

Manik frowned and turned behind only to get lost in the beauty who was talking to girls.

Veer: Isn't she beautiful bhai?

Manik: Yes, very.

Hearing this all laughed.

Ishita came and all the ladies got together to start with the ritual. Ishita and Neyonica took each hand of Nandini and put a small dot followed by both grand parents as a part of ritual which was carried forward by the mehndi artist. All the ladies also sat to apply mehndi on their hands.

Abhi who was standing beside came to Nandini.

Abhi: Babydoll you look so pretty.

Nandini: Bhai this decorations are beautiful.