Chapter 2 (First meet)

Bangalore Airport

A group of five members got down of the car and were surrounded by media who were asking various questions on their upcoming album. They just replied that they will get know after a week and went inside the airport.

On the other side inside the same airport there were two girls in waiting area talking. They saw the hustle bustle outside the airport and came to know that there's some celebrity but did not see who they are.

Girl1: Yaar,I think there is some celebrity outside. I just wish it would be Ranbir Kapoor.

Girl2: Girl seriously, Ranbir Kapoor yaha ho tha tho tujhe pata chalta hee uski social media account jo din bhar stalk karti rehti hai.

Girl1: Ha tho kya hero hai mera.

Girl2 just shakes her head in disbelief. They heard the announcement for their flight so they started walking towards the gate.

Other side of the airport as five of them entered the airport they started talking.

Girl1: Yaar Media picha kyu nhi chodti hamara.

Guy1: Sahi kaha yaar koi aur nhi milta kya inhe kal hi tho promotion ke wakth aaye the aur yahi sawaal puchte hai kuch naya lao yaar.

Guy2:Chod Na waise bhi hume abhi inki zarurat hai inhi ke wajah se promotional events hit ho rahe hai.

Guy1: Yeh bhi sahi hai.He looked to his sideways and said teasingly ,Yeh dono ko dekho aisa lag raha honeymoon pe aaye hai.

Guy3: Tujhe itni jalan ho rahi hai tho dund le khud ke liye koi.

And all the others burst into laughter and he made a bad face

Girl2: Bangalore was just amazing guys the support we are getting even after two years is just over whelming.

Girl1: True. But it was too tiring just one more week and then I'm just going for holidays.

Guy2: Aur office gayi bhaad mein, hai na?

Hearing this she just made a bad face. Just then they heard the announcement and all started walking towards the gate.

Inside the flight

These five of them came from the one entrance and both girls entered the same flight from the opposite entrance. Four of the group members and one of the two girls got their seats and settled down comfortably except for one boy from the group and the other girl from two girls were searching for their seat as their seats were not together. While both were looking for their seats and BOOM! They bumped into each other thankfully no fell. 'Ouch' both said one rubbing her forehead and other rubbing his shoulder. 'Sorry' again both said in unison. 'It's fine' once again they replied together. They both smiled at each other and asked 'Are you fine?' again together at this they lightly laughed and started looking for their seats which was just beside them. And guess what, their seats were just beside each other, they settled down comfortably and the flight took off.

Guy: Hi are you sure you're not hurt.

Girl: Yes I'm fine, Thank you. Are you fine?

Guy: Yes I am fine, By the way I'm Manik Malhotra (Giving his hand).

Girl: (Giving her hand for shake and smilingly replied) Nandini Murthy.

(So, the five members were none other than our FAB5 and the two girls are Navni, pata tho chal hi gaya hoga 😜)

Airhostess comes while they were talking and asks if they need anything to eat.

Nandini: One Sandwich please. Mr Malhotra do you need anything?

Manik: (To airhostess) Yes One Sandwich and water Thank you.

Manik: By the way you can call me Manik, Ms Murthy.

Nandini: Then you can call me Nandini.

Manik: Okay, Nandini So you are travelling alone.

Nandini: No I'm with my friend she is sitting somewhere behind and what about you, travelling alone?

Manik: No I'm with my friends they are also somewhere around.

Nandini: Friends in the sense how many of you are in total ?

Manik: We are five of them.

Nandini: Vacation huhh?

Manik: No umm Album promotion.

Nandini: Album means are you singer or a producer?

Manik:I am singer we have a band of five.

Nandini: Really!! That's great. Can I ask you the band name?

Manik: Of course it's FAB5.

Nandini: FAB5, Ohh so you are FAB5's lead singer Manik Malhotra. That means I am talking to a rockstar.

Manik just gave a Sly smile. Nandini just replied him with a big smile.

Manik: So you know FAB5?

Nandini: I have listened to the few songs, but I have not seen their faces except for you now.

Manik: Other members are also here you can meet them.

Nandini just smiled and replied so sweet of you Manik.

Manik: Enough of my talks. What do you do?

Nandini: I am a doctor to be specific a Pediatric surgeon.

Manik: Wow! So I'm talking to a beautiful and a smart lady.

She just blushed at his compliment and replied with a Thank you. Manik just got astonished by her blushing and red cheeks that he just felt the urge to pull her cheeks but he removed this thoughts and just smiled at her.

Manik: So, how come in Bangalore?

Nandini: I just had a conference to attend.

Manik: Okay that's nice.

And they started talking casually till Manik said something for which Nandini got surprised.

Manik: Nandini umm if you don't mind can we be friends?

Manik did not think and it just slipped out from his tongue, he himself was surprised by his promptness.

Nandini just raised her eyebrows at this.

Nandini: Friends? We just met and I don't even know much about you.

Manik: Arre 2gante ki flight mein hum baat hi kar rahe the and besides I would be privileged to make such a smart and beautiful girl my friend.

Nandini just smirked at this.

Nandini: Mr. Malhotra hum ye kismat pe chod dete hai kyu?

Manik: Matlab?

Nandini: Matlab ye ki aap bhi Mumbai main hai mein bhi Mumbai main dekte hai kismat dubara hume milati hai ya nhi.

Manik: Interesting Ms. Murthy let's see.

Announcement was made that it's time for landing and all the passengers should fix their seat belt.

After the safe landing all them got up to remove their luggage from the cabinet.

Nandini: All the best Manik, for your Upcoming album.

Manik: Thank you Nandini. I hope kismat hume phir milaygi as you say. Bye.

Nandini: *smiling*Bye.

Both of them had a smile on their face and walked to the opposite exit unknown to what destiny has planned.

(But all the readers know right what's stored in their destiny😉😉)

Author's Note: Okay, here we go with the second chapter. Hope you will enjoy reading this chapter. Thank you for all the votes and comments.
Please do comment on how's the chapter. Suggestions are always welcomed.
Keep supporting and vote if you like the story so far.

Love,
Author❤️