Chapter 74

After getting ready both of them went together with Nandini pestering Manik about where they are going.

Manik: Shona, we have reached but before that you have to close your eyes.

Nandini: Kya Manik? Kitna suspense? Can't we go there without my closing eyes?

Manik: Please Shona, just for a minute . You will love the surprise.

Nandini: Fine.

Manik closed her eyes and helped her walk to the surprise.Reaching there he removed his hands and wispered in her ears.

Manik: Open your eyes Shona.

Nandini opened her eyes and gasped at the beautiful setting set up by her husband. She looked behind to see Manik staring at her with love and care in his eyes.

 She looked behind to see Manik staring at her with love and care in his eyes

Nandini: This is beautiful Mani. Thankyou.

Manik: Thank you not accepted.

Nandini frowned at this and stared at him.

Manik: Shona, you don't need to thank me for everything I do for you because if I do something then it is for both of our happiness. And the smile I get from you is what I need.

Nandini smiled at brightly and hugged him saying I love you.

Manik: I love you more. Now chalo the dinner will get cold.

Manik pulled the chair and made her sit and later himself sat down. There was song playing in background making the ambience romantic with the beautiful sounds of waves.

Manik called someone from phone and within few minutes the dinner was served.

Nandini: Mani everything is according to my choice, what about yours?

Manik: My choice is right in front of my eyes.

Nandini blushed at this and picked up a piece from her plate and bought it in front of his mouth making his eat with her hands. Both of them feed each other and completed their dinner with their chit chat. After the dinner Manik got up and forwarded his hands to her asking.

Manik: May I have the dance with you wifey?

Nandini raised her eyebrows but kept her hands on his hands.

Both got up and stood in the middle with his hands on her waist and her hands behind his neck. They started swaying to the song looking into each other's eyes.

Nandini: Kya baat hai Mr. Malhotra dance and all haa.

Manik: Ab itna acha mauka biwi ko impress karne ka kaise chod sakta hu Mrs. Malhotra.

Nandini: Acha ji, aur aap ko lagta hai iss aap ki biwi impress ho jaugi.

Manik: Jarur hogi aur nahi hogi tho mere pass dusra rasta hai usse impress karne ka.