Chapter 58

Nandini was sleeping in her room while both her Grandmothers entered the room and sat on both the sides.

Amms: Kanna, get up its already morning.

Nandini: Amms let me sleep for some more time please.

Amma: No Nandu see we came to spend time with you and you have your haldi ceremony today.

Nandini: Ahh, and I am always ready to spend time with you both.
*she hugged both of them*

Amms: Kanna aap ko pata hai aap sabke ladle ho you were the girl child which we prayed to get from last two generations. Your father's family had no girl child but after you came your father and your grandfather were so happy that they cried after seeing you.

Amma: Yes Nandu and we are so proud of you that how you have grown to a beautiful and a very smart women and I for sure know that you will spread happiness there as you spread happiness here. Just know that we are proud of you.

Nandini had tears listening to them and hugged both of them tight.

Nandini: I will miss you both. You both promise me that you will visit us like before and take care of yourself I will come to Manglore when I miss you.

Amma and Amms: We will miss you too and we promise to visit you whenever we can.

Amma: Chalo now get ready other wise your mother will get all hyper and start shouting.

Ishita from downstairs: Nandu get up and get ready.

Listening this three of them laughed and went to get ready.

Nandini freshened up had her breakfast and got ready quickly.

On the other side Manik was ready while all the FAB5 entered his room.

Cabir: Waah bada handsome lag raha hai Manik.

Manik: Kuch naya bol.

Mukti: Le Manik ne tho Cabir ka pachka kar diya.

Cabir: Ab isme meri galti nahi ki isko meri taarif hazam nahi hui.

Aliya:Manik come Neyo aunty was asking for you.

Manik made a face but nodded at her.

Dhruv: Buddy don't make that face you are not getting away with this.

All of them went to the backyard were all the preparation were done.

Neyonica:Manu come sit we will start with the rasam.

Manik sat and Neyonica first applied haldi on his cheeks, hands and then legs to which he made faces. This was followed his Grandmothers. Mahesh came forward and took handful of haldi.

 Mahesh came forward and took handful of haldi