Chapter 82

One week passed by with the same routine for everyone. All of them had been busy with their work this whole week. It's Sunday today and Manik and Nandini were in their room still sleeping cuddling to each other after their long night yesterday.

Nandini fluttered her eyes open and saw herself comletely wrapped in his arms. She smiled and slightly kissed his forehead and propped herself up on her elbow and kept staring at him.

After few minutes Manik stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes and blinked few times to see her staring at him lovingly.

Manik: Why are you starting at me like that?

Nandini: You look like baby while sleeping. So cute.

Manik: Is it?

Nandini: Mhmm-hmm.

Suddenly he flipped them making Nandini fall herself on back with Manik on top of her.

Nandini raised her one eyebrow at his actions. She locked her arms around his neck and said.

Nandini: Mr. Malhotra aapka irada kuch thik nahi lag raha hai.

Manik: Maine kab kaha ki mere irade nek hai.

Nandini: Acha ji aur kya irada hai apka batayenge zara.

Manik moved towards her to peck her lips but she moved her head to her left making him peck her cheek which made her giggle.

Manik: Kya yaar.

Saying this he turned his face to the side frowning.

Nandini biting her lips held his chin and made him look at her making him
turn his head again.

Nandini: Mani aap naraz ho?

Manik just nodded his head like a baby.

Nandini: Sorry.

Manik looked at her and tapped his finger on his lips asking for a kiss.

Nandini smiled a little and pecked his lips which he turned into a full blown make out session. He left her lips and smiled at her.

Nandini cupped his cheeks and said.

Nandini: Happy one month anniversary Mani.

Manik: Happy one month anniversary Shona. I can't believe it's already a month and the best month.

Nandini kissed his cheek and got up from the bed.

Nandini: Waise Mani, want to join me for bath.

Manik jumped out of the bed immediately and picked her up.

Manik: You don't have to ask twice Shona.

Nandini laughed and both had shower together (you know what happened inside😜)

Both of them got ready and went downstairs.

Manan: Good morning.

Neyo/Mahesh: Good morning.

Veer: Good morning lovebirds. Badi jaldi aaye dono niche.

Manik rolled his eyes at him and pulled Nandini to breakfast table.

Veer: Bhai batao tho itna late kyu hua aaj?

Manik: Tujhe kyu batau.

Veer: Kyuki main aapka bhai hu.