Chapter 29

All of them completed their shopping and were ready to go back home. It was already 7:30pm. All of them decided to complete the dinner and go back home.

Everyone went to a restaurant and took a family dining place.All the elders together and youngsters together. Elders were talking among themselves and youngsters started to chat among them.

Navya: Nandu tune aaj khud se shopping ki I am surprised.

Mukti: Iska matlab kya hai sab khud hi tho shopping karte hai.

Abhi: Nahi  Mukti, babydoll ko khud ke liye select karna nahi aata. She just shops for others and her shopping is done by Mom or when she is with friends they help her.

Ahana: Isko shopping pasand hi nahi hai.

Aliya: How can a girl don't like shopping?

Cabir: Makeup kit sab aap jaise nahi hote na.

Dhruv: Lucky You Manik. Warna hamari tho halat kharab hoti hai shopping ka nam sunke.

Aliya: Dhruv you said something?

Dhruv: No baby.

Aliya: Good for you.

Aryaman: Aaj kaise kiya selection Nandini?

Nandini:Today tho Manik helped me.

Manik just facepalmed knowing that his friends will tease him to no extent.

Veer: Bhai really,aap Mom ke sath jane mein kitne nakhre karte hai.

Manik: Bas bas I just helped her yaar the final selection was only hers.

Meanwhile their dinner was served and all started having their dinner. In the middle of their dinner Nandini's phone rang taking all their attention.

Nandini: It's from the hospital, Excuse me. She took the call and she was called to the hospital for the emergency case.

Nandini after keeping the call said: Mumma there's an emergency I will have to leave.

Ishita: Arre par Nandu khana tho khake ja tune tho do bite he li hai.

Nandini: No mumma it's critical case I have to leave.

Abhi: Come I will drop you.

Nandini: Bhai you complete your dinner I will go by Cab.

Raman: No princess you go with Abhi.

Nandini: But Dad...

Raman: I am not listening anything.

Nandini: Okay fine. Bhai come,and Mumma I will now directly come in morning.

Ishita: Kabhi nahi sudhregi tu.

Nandini: Sorry Maa Papa I have to leave.

Neyo: No problem bacha work comes first.

Mahesh: Yes Nandini you go we are fine with it.

Nandini: Bye guys. Bye Manik meet you on Wednesday.

Manik: Wait I am coming till the gate.

Nandini: Arre but why?

Manik: Just like that,you are not getting late now?

Nandini: Yes, Bye everyone.

Everyone: Bye Nandini.

Manik: Nandini when you reach message me and after you come home in morning also message me.

Nandini: Manik I am going with bhai.

Manik: Yes I know you are safe with him and also I wanted to drop you but I thought Abhi will feel bad so I just dropped the idea. But mere tassali ke liye just message me.

Nandini: Ok baba I will text you don't worry. Bye Good night Manik.

Manik: Bye.

Bidding bye Nandini sat inside the car and went.Manik too went inside and completed his dinner but he had just a bit because seeing Nandini had not eaten he too did not feel like eating.
After completing the dinner everyone left for their respective home not before wishing each other good night.

While leaving Manik got the message that Nandini reached the hospital safely.

Malhotra mansion

Ranveer: Mom mujhe Bhabhi ke liye bahut bura lag raha.

Aashna: Haa, whole day she was running here and there for trials and  shopping getting tired and now she has to work the whole night in the hospital.

Nyo: Bura tho mujhe bhi lag raha hai, but I am proud of her she is responsible towards her job and patients. Bahut acha kam kar rahi hai.

Mahesh: And doctors have to be available 24/7, it's their duty. And Manik you will have to support her in the future for this.

Manik: Ofcourse Dad I will be supportive to her always.

Mahesh: Good. Now all of you go and sleep. It was a tiring day .Good night.

Aashna also stays here sometime so she is given one of the guest room in the Mansion.

All of them went to their rooms to sleep after such a tiring day.
Manik though was tired but sleep did not come to him. He was thinking that how at first,he was not ready for marriage because of responsibilities but now, he himself was getting responsible,without anyone telling him anything. He was happy with Nandini and was thinking about the car ride where he experienced some weird but good feelings, while stealing glances of her. He knew what he was feeling but he wanted to wait and feel this beautiful  feeling growing. He did not want to name this feeling this early but he wanted to experience it.
Thinking about all this he slept.

Murthy Mansion

After dropping off Nandini, Abhi came home and informed his parents that he dropped her safely and also had something in the canteen on Nandini's insistence.

Wishing both of them good night he went to his room and freshened up.
After settling on his bed he took his mobile to see Mukti's missed call. He immediately called her and she picked it up.

Abhi: Hello Mukti, you called me? Sorry I was driving so did not pick your call.

Mukti: It's ok Abhi. I just called because I wanted to ask that Nandini reached hospital safely?

Abhi: Umm yes I dropped her and I came back home just 15 mins before. And what about you, reached home safely?

Mukti: Yes, I came with Dhruv na so yaa.You had something because you did not had your dinner?

Abhi: Yes I had,Nandu ordered from the canteen and insisted me to have. So yaa.

Like this they talked for some 30mins and kept the phone. Here too the old tiny little feeling that was buried has now come out and is growing from both the sides.

Nandini after reaching the hospital went to attend the patient who needed an urgent surgery. The surgery took 4 hours to complete and the child was safe. By the time surgery got completed it was nearly 2:30. She went to her Cabin to take a little rest as she was exhausted because of running the whole day.
After an hour she went for the night rounds which she completed around 5 am.

She went to her cabin and started checking some of her patients case. She completed all the files and went for last rounds at 8 completed it around 9 she wrapped her work and called for the cab after which she reached home.

 She completed all the files and went for last rounds at 8 completed it around 9 she wrapped her work and called for the cab after which she reached home