Chapter 75

Manik picked her up and entered the room. He placed her on the bed and locked the door. Coming back to her he captured her lips like a hungry lion. She reciprocated it with equal passion while her hands went to his shirt and started unbuttoning with urgency. She removed his shirt and threw it away. Simultaneously, his hands started working on her saree with swift motion he removed the pleats and undid her saree leaving her in only blouse and underskirt. Nandini's hand went to his bottoms button and undid it swiftly he slid it down along with his boxers and threw it away.

He left her lips and moved to her neck giving her a bite there making her moan. Her hands caressed his chest and his abs making him groan. He unzipped her blouse and threw it in a corner revealing her assets. He took her breasts in his hands and started kneading them making her moan his name and scratch his back.Her erect nipples were asking for his attention which he gave by taking one of them in his mouth and sucking it while he pinched and rubbed the other one, after having enough he shifted his attention to the other one.

Giving enough of attention he trailed his kisses towards south while removing her underskirt and panties at the same time. He placed his lips down there making her squirm under him. Licking and kissing there he entered his fingers inside her making her scream his name. He fingered her in and out making her come all over his fingers. He removed his fingers and licked it with his eyes on her making her eyes go wide.
"You taste so sweet baby" Manik said making her blush at this and hide her face with her palms.

Suddenly he flipped them so that Nandini is above him starling her. "Manikk, What?" He entered inside her making her scream at the sudden action."Ride me baby" Listening this Nandini looked at him unsure of what he said and asked"What?"." You heard Shona" listening to Manik, Nandini gulped but started moving little unsure of her actions. Manik seeing her hesitate, moved along with her thrusting in and out. Manik pulled her down and placed his lips on her still moving He withdrew while Nandini kissed his jaw trailing down to his chest. Both moved faster making her give him a bite on his coller bone making him hiss. Moaning and Groaning both came at the same time. Nandini fell on him sweating making him caress her hair.

After few minutes Manik called but getting no response he looked down to see her already asleep. He smiled at her sweaty face and kissed her on forehead. He put her down carefully, wearing his boxers he went to bathroom, got a towel, cleaned her up and made her wear his shirt making sure not to wake her up after which he lied down beside her taking her in arms and went to sleep.

Next morning

Nandini opened her eyes to see her completely wrapped in his arms and his face snuggled in her neck. She smiled at his cute face and started ruffling his hair slowly.He sighed in her neck pulled her more close to him. She caressed his jaw and gave a kiss there making him open his eyes.

Manik: Good morning Shona.

Nandini:*smiling widely* Good morning Mani. Get up na see we will get to see sunrise from here.

Manik: But I am sleepy.

Nandini: Mani please na please *with a puppy face*

Manik: Aah you can't make that face and place your demand Shona.

Nandini: That means it's a yes. Now change and come out I will change too.

Soon both of them got out and came near the railing and sat down with Nandini in between his legs with her back to his chest.

Nandini: This is so peaceful.

Manik: Yeah it is, with you in my arms sitting here and enjoying this peaceful view.