Chapter 68

Today is the reception party and all of them were already getting ready. All the makeup artist and hairstylist were already in Nandini's room to get her ready including all the girls.

Aliya: Nandini how are you feeling because today all the media are going to attend this function.

Nandini: I am hell nervous, how did you handle Navya?

Navya: Don't ask me babe, because I don't even know what was happening.

Nandini: I don't know how do you handle them on daily basis?

Mukti: You will get used to this Nandini.

Makeup artist: Ma'am you are ready, just have to wear the outfit.

Nandini opened her eyes and gasped at herself.

Aliya: Oh My God Nandini you look stunning.

Mukti: I guess Manik will have hard time controlling himself.

Navya: No doubt about it.

Nandini smiled at all and thanked the makeup artist.She went to her closet and changed into her outfit.

She went out and all the girls started praising her.

Nandini: Guys you all look so gorgeous.

Mahira entered the room only to look at Nandini and gasp.

Mahira: Girl, you are killing it.

Nandini:Thank you Dii.

Mahira: Acha if you are all ready we have to leave now.

All the girls got out with their partners and went to venue while Nandini came down to living room where Manik was waiting for her.
Hearing the heels clicking to floor Manik turned around and looked at her.

Manik:*taking a sharp breath* Fuck.

Nandini widened her eyes hearing him curse.

Manik came to her and pulled her from her waist joining their heads to each other.

Manik:You are making it difficult for me to control Shona. If not for your lipstick I would have kissed the hell out of you.

 If not for your lipstick I would have kissed the hell out of you