Chapter 38

It was already one week after their engagement all the relatives left the next day, all the elders left yesterday. Abhi and Manik had started working on their project which was finalised long ago.

Murthy Mansion

Abhi was getting ready for his important meeting while Nandini had her night shift so she would go late to hospital.

Abhi got ready and was coming down from stairs when his phone rang which was from Aashna for office work.

Abhi: Hello.

Aashna: Good morning bhai.

Abhi: Good morning Aashna. You called this early any work?

Aashna: Umm Yes bhai, the file of the project is with you and we needed it urgently today.

Abhi: Oh shit, yaa it's with me, umm do you need today itself?

Aashna: Yes bhai it's urgent and I am busy otherwise I would have collected it from you.

Abhi: Actually Aashna today I too have an important meeting and that to in the outskirts of Mumbai.

Aashna: What about the file?

Abhi: Just wait, can I call you in two minutes?

Aashna: Ok bhai.

Nandini came down and saw Abhi's face.

Nandini: Bhai what happened?

Abhi: No nothing, Wait can you do me a favour babydoll?

Nandini: Bhai what ?

Abhi: Actually I have a meeting at outskirts of Mumbai and Manik needs a file which is with me can you please give it to him? Please.

Nandini: Bhai don't say please I will go but I need an ice cream party after you come. Deal?

Abhi: Deal. Thank you babydoll. Wait I will give you the file.

He bought the file and gave it to Nandini and informed Aashna that Nandini will give the file to her.

Nandini got ready and drove towards Manik's office.

(Nandini's outfit)

Infinite Sky Designs

Nandini parked her car and came out to see a huge building which made her proud of Manik.