Chapter 57

Next morning everyone were busy practising for Sangeet. All the youngsters and elders as well were practising and this was done very carefully because it has been surprise for both the bride and groom. On the other side Nandini and Manik also had a surprise performance for each other.

After all the practice session everyone had their lunch.

In Nandini's room after the lunch she was sitting on the bed when suddenly Navya and Ahana entered the room.

Navya: Nandu is your performance ready?

Nandini: Yes I am ready but I don't know what all of you are hiding.

Ahana: What are we hiding? obviously nothing.

Nandini: I know you are hiding something, but if you don't want to share then it's fine.

Navya: Kya yaar kitna sochti hai aisa kuch nahi.

Ahana: Haa, ab jaa ready nahi hona kya?Make up artist aate hi honge.

Nandini: Abhi tho sirf tin baje hai itni kya jaldi hai?

Ahana: Jaa na, sab start karenge tab tak 4 baj jayenge.

Navya: Jaa jaldi, ham bhi yahi aate hai ready hone.

Nandini quickly went to washroom did her business and came to the room. She took out everything that is needed to get ready and sat on the bed .

She took her phone and when she opened her Instagram there were tons of messages. She was tagged in so many posts that confused her.

Opening her feed she came across Manik's and FAB5 post where her face was revealed as Manik Malhotra's bride.

Manikmalhotra

Manikmalhotra: My Love, to be Mrs Malhotra ❤️❤️ @NandiniM#taken #gettinghitched #mine #nandinimurthy #manikmalhotra

#taken #gettinghitched #mine #nandinimurthy #manikmalhotra.

FAB5

FAB5: Introducing the girl who stole our rockstar's heart

FAB5: Introducing the girl who stole our rockstar's heart. Our very Manik Malhotra, is getting married to his love Nandini Murthy on 20 July in an intimate ceremony. We request you all to give us some privacy, Thank you.@Manikmalhotra @NandiniM🥰💖

Limitless love ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara