Chapter 25

Murthy Mansion

All the elders were just talking and chit chatting while,after the house tour all the youngsters came to the living room and settled themselves.

Nyo: So Manik, Nandini aage ka kya socha hai?

Raman: Haa abhi engagement jaldi karna hai ya thode time ruk ke karna hai.

Nandini: Aunty aap log decide karo, I am ok with anything.

Nyo:Ab Nandini yaha pe aunty kon hai?

Nandini frowned hearing this.

Nandini: Aap.

Nyo: Ab tho officially rishta pakka hua so call me Maa.

Mahesh: Call me papa.

Nandini smiled at this and replied
"Okay Maa and Papa".

Nyo: Thats better.

Ishita: And Manik same goes with you too.

Manik: Ok Maa and Papa.

Mahesh: So abhi Panditji se baat hui hai there are two dates in this 3 months. One is 20April and the other one is 25 May.

Cabir: Umm uncle 25 May ko nahi rak sakte kyuki you have a wedding to attend that is ours.

Nyo: Arre iske bare mein tho dhyan hi nahi raha.

Raman: Then we have only one date left.

Nandini was in dilemma and this was seen in her face which was observed by Manik.

Manik: Maa, Papa can I talk to Nandini first?

Ishita: Ofcourse you can,it's both of your decision.

Manik and Nandini entered the nearby room.

Nandini: What happened Manik? Have you any problem with the dates?

Manik: Not me, but you definitely have problem with the date.

Nandini: No,why do you think so?

Manik: Come on Nandini,it's clearly written on your face.

Nandini: Manik umm actually I don't have problem with the dates but on 18th I have dance competition which I told you remember?

Manik: Yes I remember so what, we can get engaged after 2 months. Come we will ask them to find the dates.

Nandini immediately held his hand to stop him.

Nandini: Manik wait, there is no problem with the date,I was just thinking about it. I am ok with 20 April.

Manik: Are you sure? You would get tired with all the dance and then the preparation.

Nandini: No, I am ok with it and preparation will be done by others and they will not allow me to help them also so it's all sorted.

Manik: Pakka.

Nandini smiled at his care and replied: Pakka Manik and I also know you to want the same date so I am 100% sure.

Manik: Ok as you say Madam.

Nandini: Chalo ab bahar sab wait kar rahe hai.

Manik:Aise bahar jaye?
he said showing their hand.

Nandini removed her hand immediately and said sorry.

Manik: Arre isme sorry kya abhi tho yeh sab chalta rehga, saying this he winked at her.

Nandini blushed at this and both of them went outside and informed all about their decision.