Chapter 28

Restaurant

All of them were seated in the family dining room and had given their orders.Nyonica started their conversation.

Nyo: Acha Nandini beta you have your dance competition right?

Nandini: Yes Maa it's 1 day before the engagement.

Nyo: You could have told us we would have seen some other date for the engagement. You will stress so much.

Nandini: No maa, it's fine I will not stress and all preparation are going on slowly so it will be done by then.

Nyo: But still,acha leave this now tell me when will you come to Malhotra mansion,Raman bhai and Ishita you say when will you all come.

Ishita: You say we are fine with any thing.

Mahesh: What about this Wednesday?

Raman: It's fine for me, princess and Abhi you both say.

Abhi and Nandini: Yes it's fine dad.

Cabir: Arre yeh khana kab ayega mujhe jor ki bhuk lagi hai.

Mukti: Tujhe bhuk kab nahi lagti yeh bata mujhe zara.

Cabir: Kabhi nahi.

Dhruv: Navya are you sure you are going to marry this Bhukkad.

Listening this Navya blushed at this.

Aryaman: Arre Navya ko kam mat samjo she is Kumbhkaran.Ek baar so gayi na tho utne ka naam nahi leti.

Ahana: Sahi bola yeh doctor kaise bani yeh nahi pata?

Navya: Arre hamare sone ke bare mat kuch mat bolo I love my sleep.

Nandini: That we know and by now I guess Cabir to knows.

Cabir: Yes I know this.

Like this all were talking and their food arrived and soon all finished the lunch. All of them further left to jewellery store which was one of Malhotras store as Mahira is jewellery designer she has her one branch in Mumbai but is handled by Malhotras trusted person.
While leaving all left Manan in one car and others settled in the other cars.

In car

Both sat in the car with Manik driving.

Nandini: Manik how is Mahira dii? I always forget to get her number from you.

Manik: She is fine she will come here a week before our engagement.

Nandini: That's nice.

Manik: Do you mind me playing song?

Nandini: No it's your car so do as you wish.

Manik: I know but I just asked if you are comfortable with it?

Nandini: Manik I am comfortable wait I will just put on the radio.
She put on the radio and song which was playing was one of her favourite.

Nandini: Wow my favourite song.

Manik: Is it ? it's mine too one of favourite.

Zehnaseeb, Zehanaseeb
Tujhe chaahun betahasha zehnaseeb
Mere kareeb, mere habeeb
Tujhe chaahun betahasha zehnaseeb.

Tere sang beete har lamhe pe humko naaz hai
Tere sang jo na beete uspe aitraaz hai
Iss kadar hum dono ka milna ek raaz hai.

Both of them were stealing each other's glances and whenever their eyes met they smiled at each other.

Huaa ameer dil ghareeb
Tujhe chaahun betahasha zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb, Zehnaseeb
Tujhe chaahun betahasha zehnaseeb

Lena-dena nahi duniya se mera
Bas tujh se kaam hai
Teri ankhiyon ke sheher me
Yaara sab intezaam hai
Khushiyon ka ek tukda mile
Ya mile gham ki khurchane
Yaara tere mere kharche me
Dono ka hi ek daam hai

Hona likha tha yunhi jo huaa
Yaa hote hote abhi anjaane mein ho gaya
Jo bhi hua, hua ajeeb
Tujhe chaahun betahasha zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb, zehnaseeb
Tujhe chaahun betahasha zehnaseeb.

Nandini was now looking outside and smiling to herself with some weird but happy feeling developing in her heart and though Manik was driving he was thinking about how their equation changed in little time and how happy he is with her.

Hua ameer dil ghareeb
Tujhe chaahun betahasha zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb, Zehnaseeb
Tujhe chaahun betahasha
Tujhe chaahun betahasha zehnaseeb.

With ending of song they reached their destination but the feeling developing was very new to both them and both trying to get hold of the feeling.

Inside the shop everyone reached and were waiting for both of them and Manan reached there.

Ishita: Nandu and Manik you both first select the engagement ring till then other can select there jewellery.

Both of them got seated and were looking at the ring which was presented to them.

Nandini: Manik this too you will have to select.

Manik: No we will together select both ring.

Both of them started looking for the ring.

Manik to Salesman: Can you get me simple and light ring but it should be beautiful.

Salesman: Sure sir.

Nyonica: Manu why light ring take something heavy na.

Manik: Mom it's engagement ring she will have to wear it everyday and above that she is a doctor so it will be comfortable she will have to remove it during surgeries and all that's why.

Nyo:Ok I did not think of this and I am happy that you are taking her comfort as your priority.

This conversation was heard by Ishita and Raman and were very happy for their daughter that she got Manik as her life partner.

Salesman got a exclusive ring which he liked it instantly.

Nandini: Manik this is so beautiful and thank you, I heard your talk with Maa.

Manik: It's my Responsibility to take care of your comfort Nandini.

Nandini: I am glad that I got you.

Manik smiled at this and mumbled a thank you.

Nandini: Manik now your ring and may be I know how your ring should be.

Nandini to Salesman: Please show that ring.

Salesman: Sure ma'am.

The ring was bought to them and seeing the ring Manik liked it instantly.

Manik: Nandini this is exactly like I thought my engagement ring to be beautiful and simple.

Nandini: You really liked it?

Manik: Yes Nandini I loved it.

Manik to Salesman: Please see the size and deliver it within this week.

Salesman: Ok sir.

Manik:Nandini now you buy the other things.

Nandini: Manik that Mumma is doing it.I will just see.

Manik: Okay.

While walking Manik's eyes caught a beautiful bracelet which he liked and immediately bought it for Nandini without coming to anyone's notice.