Chapter 15

Murthy Mansion

At night everyone were at home except Nandini because she is busy in academy and practices and here everyone were finished with their dinner and retired to their rooms. Nandini came back home late and Ishita was waiting for her.

Nandini: Mumma why are you waiting I already said that I will be late and not to wait.

Ishita: I know bacha, but if I sleep you would skip your dinner.

Nandini: But it's very late. I would have had my dinner.

Ishita: Yes, but I need to talk to you.

Nandini: Yes mumma say.

Ishita: First you sit and have your dinner.

Nandini: Yes wait I will fresh up and come.

Nandini went to fresh up and came down and started having her dinner.

Ishita: Nandu are you seriously ready to meet Manik, or are you saying yes because we want you to.

Nandini smiled at her mother and kept her hand on her and said "Mumma ,I said yes with my will and ofcourse I trust you all, I know you will choose the best for me".

Ishita: That is for sure, I just needed an assurance. And now I am happy and relieved to hear this from you. And now another thing when are you free?

Nandini: Why?

Ishita: Because you have to meet Manik and talk right. We have to set up the meeting.

Nandini:Mumma I am very busy with the practice but I guess on Sunday I am bit a free till lunch time.

Ishita:Ok, but we have to ask Manik and then see.

Nandini: Mumma enough now, you go and sleep you must be tired.I will clean this up.

Ishita: Ok, but sleep early because you are juggling between hospital and academy from three days.

Nandini: Ok now good night.

Ishita: Good night my baby.

And they called it their night.

Malhotra Mansion

Next morning, everyone were lazy today and were having fun.Aashna was also present today. Both the ladies were in the kitchen and chit chatting.

Nyo: Waise Aashu you know Nandini from your childhood right?

Aashna: Yes maa, we were in the same school for almost 5 years, she was my senior and also we were neighbours.

Nyo: Yaa you told that day.

Aashna: You know maa, she is so sweet and also my favourite, Abhi bhai is so sweet he is like my brother, Ishu aunty, Raman uncle also used to treat me with so much love. I used to eat south Indian dishes there. But then we shifted from there to other place so lost the contact.

Nyo: You know I have something to tell.

Aashna: What is it Maa?

Nyo: Manu aur Nandini ki rishte ki baat chal rahi hai.

Aashna had her mouth wide open as she did not believe.

Aashana: *with lots of excitement* Maa are you serious when did it happen? How and what did bhai say?

Nyo: Relax Aashu, I liked her at the party and we knew Raman bhai and Ishita from before and Manik is ready to meet her.

Aashna: Really that is great. When are they meeting?