Chapter 55

All of them reached Haveli and entered inside greetings the guests and relatives.

Nandini went to Dadu, Dadi and Nani and touched their feets for their blessings. Nandini was introduced to all the relatives.

Dadu: Mahesh saare guests ke hotel mein rooms book ho chuke hai tho vo dekhlo tum log.

Dadi: Aur saare ladki wale hamari piche wale bunglow main rahenge.

Raman: Haa vo tho decide ho gaya tha baki hamare guests tho kal aane wale hai.

Everyone had their dinner and Veer and Mahesh showed them the place where all have to live It was just behind the haveli so travelling and preparation where not a problem.

All were tired so all of them slept as soon as they went to bed.

Next day went all chaotic with all the guests arriving and preparation for the functions were tiring. Well for bride and groom it was clear instructions that they would not work and rest as much as possible.

Manik was in the backyard which connected it to the bunglow. He called Nandini.

Nandini: Hello Mani.

Manik:  Shona come out to the backyard.

Nandini: Mani, what why?

Manik: I just want to see you thats why.

Nandini: But Mani there are people here how will I come out?

Manik: Shona everyone is busy, now no more questions just come down
*saying this he just ended the call*

Nandini: Yeh Mani bhi na meri baat suni nahi aur phone kaat diya.

She went down and informed Navya that she will be in backyard.

Nandini: Mani what is this? Everyone is here and you want to meet me.

Manik: Sab ko maaro goli, shaadi ke pehle yeh haal hai shaadi ke baad bagwaan hi jaane.

Nandini: Nautanki ho gayi?

Manik: Come we will sit here, waise bhi gaun ki baat hi kuch aur hoti hai.

They both sat with Nandini's head on his shoulder and his hands wrapped around her.

Nandini: Mani this haveli is amazing, it's like palace.

Manik: I know we would come here in vacation but as we grew we did not get time to visit this place.

Nandini: Acha tell me are you prepared for Sangeet?

Manik: Yes I am, you tell me madam are you prepared?

Nandini: Absolutely, remember I am a dancer.

Manik: Oh over confidence?

Nandini: Mister it's called self confidence.

Manik: That we will see. From tomorrow we would not get time to spend with each other.

Nandini: Mani, it's just four days after that I am all yours.

Manik wispered in her ears: All mine baby.

Listening to his husky voice she blushed and immediately hugged him to which he laughed out loud.

One of the relative were passing by in the backyard came to them seeing which both Manik and Nandini straightened them.

Nandini smiled at her and Manik greeted her.

Manik: Badi bua kaisi hai aap?

Lady: Main tho thik hu par tujhe kya hua kaisi ladki chunni hai, thoda bhi sharam nahi hai aise khule main gal lag rahe ho. Yeh tho ladka hai samaj aata hai par tujhe tho sharam aani chahiye.

Nandini: Badi bua aap aise kyu bol rahe ho, isme galat kya hai?

Lady: Galati karti ho upar se jubaan ladati ho. Manik tumhe aur koi ladki nahi mili, iss mein na sharam hai aur na hi baat karne ki tameez hai.

Listening to this Mahesh and Neyonica along with Ishita and Raman came out.

Manik: Badi bua, aap aise baat nahi kar sakti Nandini se.

Mahesh: Manik kya hua?

Lady: Main batati hu, yeh dono yaha pe aise khule main gale lage has rahe the. Maine iss ladki ko bola tho yeh puchti hai isme galat kya hai?

Manik: Pehle tho "iss ladki"nahi Nandini naam hai iska aur aap aise bol rahi jaise vo kisi aur ladke ke saath thi, vo apne mangetar ke saath thi isme galat kya hai?

Lady: Dekha Dekha iss ladki ke saath rehte Manik bhi issi ki bhasha bolne lag gaya. Aur kya pata tumhare saath aise karti hai dusre ladke ke saath bhi aise karti hogi.

Listening this Nandini got tears in her eyes and Manik was all ready to explode but he was held by Nandini who was shaking her head in No.

Mahesh: Didi yeh kya bakwaas baat kar rahi hai aap, bhuliye math vo hamari hone wali bahu hai.

Lady: Vo hi tho kaisi ladki chunni hai isse achi tho maine jo rishta bheja tha vo tha.

Manik lost all his calm and was going to blast when suddenly a voice from behind boomed.

Dadu: Rukmini jaban sambhal ke baat karo. Aap hamari hone wali bahu se aise baat nahi kar sakte. Aur sahi tho kaha Manu ne dono ki shaadi hone wali hai jo chahe kare aap kuch nahi bol sakti inhe.

Rukmini: Par aise sab ke samne?

Manik: Badi bua yaha pe sirf hum dono hi the aur koi nahi tha aur hum kuch galat nahi kar rahe the ki chupke, daar ke kare.

Rukmini: Thik hai abhi chup kara do mujhe baad mein pata chalega maine jo bhi kaha tha ache ke liye kaha tha.

Dadu: Bas Rukmini ab is baare aap bilkul baat nahi karegi, apne kamre mein jayiye.

Rukmini went from there while Nandini was in tears.

Neyonica went to her and hugged her.

Nandini: Maa maine sachi kuch nahi kiya.

Neyo: I know bacha she is orthodox so she said those things just forget all of that and now stop crying.

Dadu and Mahesh just patted her head and went from there with Neyonica.

Manik: Maa Papa I am really sorry about that.

Raman: It's ok Manik I am happy that you stood by her side *saying this he hugged him*

Ishita just patted his shoulder smiling and went from there.

Manik went to Nandini and said.

Manik: I am so sorry Shona. I should not have called you.

Nandini: No Mani it was not your fault and besides we can't change their thinking, can we? So just go and sleep and from tomorrow you will not get enough rest.

Manik: Yup just 4 days and you are all mine. Saying this he kissed her forehead and winked at her.

Nandini: Chalo now go, bye.

Manik: Bye, good night Shona.

Author's Note:Hey guys, here is the next chapter. Thank you so much for all the love. Limitless love has reached 25K+ views💃💃.  I am overwhelmed by the response you all have given me continue to shower all the love to the story. I hope you all enjoy reading this chapter.
Stay safe,stay indoor.

Love,
Author ❤️