Chapter 93

It's the day of Diwali and every one in Malhotra Mansion were preparing for the small get together that has been arranged.

Nandini as usual was busy seeing the arrangements whereas Manik was trying very hard to gain her attention.

Manik: Nandini...

Nandini: Yes Mani?* while doing her work*

Manik: Will you listen to me?

Nandini: Yes Mani I am listening.

Manik: No you are not you are just busy with your work.

Nandini: Mani I listen from my ears and it's open.

Manik: Great now you don't even have time for me.

Nandini: Mani, Why are you behaving like a child?

Manik: *in a irritated voice* I am behaving like a child?

Nandini: Yes.

Manik: Fine I will not bother you now.

He went from there getting angry and frustrated. While Nandini looked at him dumbfounded at his outburst.

Manik:*talking under his breath* Always busy with work first karwachauth then Diwali and after that marriage preparation. Mere liye time hi nahi jab dekho idhar udhar bhagti rehti hai do minute baat karne ko bhi time nahi hai. Abhi baat hi nahi karunga main uss....Ouch.

Veer: Ouch Bhai dekh ke nahi chal sakte?

Manik: Tu dekh ke nahi chal sakta.

Veer: Main tho phone pe message kar raha tha. Par apko hua kya hai?

Manik: Kuch nahi.

Veer: Kya hua bhai aaj ke din aise kyu chid rahe ho?

Manik: Tujhe ek advice du?

Veer: Kya?

Manik: Shaadi mat kar.

Veer: What? Bhai aap pagal ho gaye ho kya?

Manik: Nahi sahi bol raha Shaadi ke baad biwiyon ko apne pati ke liye time hi nahi hota. Kabhi yeh kaam tho kabhi vo kaam.

Veer: Ohh tho isiliye chide hue ho aap.

Manik: Do minute bhi nahi hai uske paas mere liye.

Veer: Bhai kya aap bhi bacho ke jaise cranky ho rahe ho.

Manik: Tu bhi bol de bacho jaise behave kar raha hu jab tere saath aise hoga na tab bol.

Veer: Okay bhai calm down chalo bahar chalte hai FAB5 aate hi honge.

Manik:Chal.

Veer: Aur haan mood thik karke jaana.

Both of them went outside when they heard loud noises indicating that the Fab5 have arrived.

Nandini on the other hand felt bad as she listened to both the brothers talk and instantly made a plan to make her baby happy.

After completing all the work Nandini went upstairs and got ready for the Laxmi pujan. On the other hand Manik forgot his watch and came upstairs and without knocking he entered inside which startled Nandini who jumped up with the sudden noise.

Manik: Sorry.

Nandini: Ohh it's you.

Manik frowned at her and went to the table to take his watch. Nandini who was watching him understood that he is still upset with her.

Nandini: Mani.

Not getting any reply she tried again.

Nandini: Mani you are still upset. I know I am not giving you enough time but there's lots of work and I cannot just backout of my responsibility.