Chapter 108

Nandini landed in Mumbai safely at 5pm, she came out of the airport and smiled.

Nandini: Get ready for the surprise everyone.

She took her luggage and booked a cab and when she spotted the cab she got inside and started for Malhotra Mansion which would take almost 45 mins and she knew that till that time everyone would be home.

Here Manik and everyone came home from office and went to get fresh. While Nyonica was in the kitchen preparing for dinner.Suddenly the door bell rang making Nyonica frown.

Nyonica: Mohan please open the door.

On not hearing a response she put the flame on slow and went out to open the door.

On opening the door she gasped looking at Nandini. Nandini smiled at her and immediately hugged her.

Nandini: Maa how are you? I missed you so much.

Nyonica: Nandu bacha are you for real?

Nandini: Offcourse Maa It was a surprise and looking at your face I am successful in my plan.

Nyonica: When? how? You were supposed to come next week.

Nandini: Surprise Maa. Are you not happy seeing me?

Nyonica: No no I am so happy seeing my daughter after so many months. *She immediately took her in a hug with tears in her eyes* Oh My God I still can't believe you are here.

She broke the hug and kissed her forehead.

Nyonica:See how weak you have become and tell me who all knew that you were coming today?

Nandini: No one.

Nyonica: Nandu you should tell someone before planning such things what if there was some emergency, you can't be careless.

Nandini: I am sorry Maa, Now tell me where are everyone?

Nyonica: They are getting fresh you first come inside and sit.

Mahesh came inside but stopped in middle seeing Nandini.

Mahesh: Nandini, What? How?

Nandini and Nyonica giggled seeing his expression.

Nandini: Papa Surprise!

Mahesh came forward and hugged her.

Mahesh: Best surprise ever.How are you? How did you come so early?
Does Manik know you are here?

Nyonica: Mahesh shh let her sit and have some water.

Nyonica went inside kitchen and instructed to prepare Nandini's favourite snacks quickly.

Here Mahesh and Nandini sat down and at the same time Ranveer and Aashna came down with their Tom and Jerry fights.

Mahesh: Arre Bhai kya hua kyu bacho jaise lad rahe ho.

Aashna: Dad dekho na.......Nandu di.

Ranveer: Arre where did bhabhi come from Aashna she is in Chicago don't distract from the main topic.

Aashna: Budhu look there Dii.

Ranveer:*he looked at Nandini with wide eyes*

Aashna on confirming it smiled widely came to her and gave a big hug to her.

Aashna: Dii You have no idea how much we missed you but you were supposed to come next week na?

While she was asking questions Ranveer came before her and gave a hug to Nandini.