Chapter 53

All the men were in the club enjoying the bachelor's party drinking, dancing and talking. All the men included Mahesh and Raman as they heard all of them talk and after being caught all the youngsters decided that they would invite them as well for the party.

Aryaman: Yaar yeh kya boring si party hai club main.

Cabir: Ab kya kare Aryaman strippers bulane jo nahi diya.

Mahesh: Ohh beta Ghar ke bahar betna hai kya shadi tak.

Raman: Sahi kaha ghar pe biwiyo ko pata chala na strippers bulane ki soch rahe the tho jina mushkil ho jayega.

Manik: Cabira teri shaadi ho gayi hai yaad rakh, ek hi mahi e mein divorce karwana hai kya?

Cabir: Kitna darte ho sab, waise I have a plan.

Abhi: Kya plan?

Cabir: Kyu na girls ki party crash karle?

Veer: Good idea Cabir waise bhi yaha kuch mazedaar nahi ho raha hai.

Viraj: Are you sure, I mean waha pata nahi vo log kya kar rahe honge.

Veer: Yahi tho maza hai Jiju.

Manik: I don't think it's right.

Aryaman: I think it's a good idea.

Mahesh: Hmm, mujhe bhi lagta hai hame chalna chahiye.

Cabir: Yeh hui na baat uncle.

Manik: Dad are you serious? You are saying this.

Veer: Kya bhai chill, thoda tho maza karo aapko bhabhi ko nahi dekhna?

Manik: Umm, ok.

Cabir: Great, chalo halla bolte hai.

Abhi: Par party tho Murthy Mansion main ho rahi hai.

Raman: Yeh tho aur bhi accha hai.

Veer: Tho chalo.

Murthy Mansion

Girls were getting ready and they had to wear complete western outfit and had to look sexy.

The party was in the living room and everyone had to catwalk and enter.

The first person entered was Mukti she gracefully entered the living room followed by Navya and Ahana then Aliya and Aashna. Mahira along with Ishita and Neyonica.

Mukti and Ahana were going crazy with whistling and others hooting.

All the men slowly entered the kitchen area through backdoor without making noise.

Mukti announced: Here comes the to be bride looking ever so gorgeous and sexy.

Listening this Manik's attention was totally there and soon Nandini entered walking like a model making Manik's jaw drop at the sight.

Nandini flew a flying kiss to the ladies which lead to more hooting and cheering.

Manik wispered to himself: Shona you are making it difficult by looking this hot.

Raman who was standing beside him listened this and patted his shoulder.

Raman: Beta uska baap yaha pe khada hai.

Manik was embarrassed at this turning his tip of ears little pink.

All the other men had their eyes on their women with their mouth open.

Manik: Cabir muh band kar machar ghus jayenge.

Cabir immediately shut his mouth.

Cabir: Yaar yeh log tho kher daha rahe hai.