Chapter 3

Outside Mumbai Airport

Abhi was waiting for Nandini and Navya leaning to his car and was surfing through his phone when someone shouted from behind and jumped on him.

Nandini: Bhaiii! I missed you so much.

Abhi smiled and hugged her and teasingly said 'ek hafte ke liye tho gayi thi'.

Nandini: Haa tho kya maine miss kiya aapko.

Abhi: I too missed you babydoll.

To this Nandini gave him a big bright smile.

Abhi then side hugged Navya asking How are you?

Navya: I am fine bhai. How are you, aunty and uncle?

Abhi: I'm good. Mom was asking you to come home.

Navya: No bhai I will go. I will surely come tomorrow to meet aunty and uncle.

Abhi: Chalo I will drop you, come babydoll we'll leave.

Navya: As you are dropping me off  tho you both have to come inside the house, meet mumma and dad have dinner and then leave.

Abhi: Nahi Navya mom and dad are waiting, I will surely come some other time. Chalo now get in the car.

Soon they left and on the other side. FAB5 came doing their own masti and teasing.

Cabir: Kya baat hai Manik, bada hi smile kar raha hai?

Manik was just smiling after his interaction with Nandini.

Manik: Main kaha smile kar raha hu Cabir.

Cabir: Kuch tho hai,jo tu itna man hi man kush ho raha hai,bata kya baat hai koi flight mein thi kya?

Manik: Kya kuch bhi bakwas kar raha hai.

Mukti: Nhi Manik tu smile tho kar raha hai bata kya baat hai, koi pasand aa gayi kya flight mein.

Manik just widened his eyes,because he himself don't know why is he smiling too much. He just then saw Ranveer who came to pick them up and shouted to avoid their questions.

Manik: Veerrr!! Kaisa hai mera bhai?

Veer just gave him alien expression and said.

Veer: Bhai you just went for four days, you are behaving as if you are coming after 4 months.

Manik just made a bad face while others greeted Veer with a hug.

Manik: What are you doing here?

Veer: How rude bhai, I came to pick you up all.

Manik: I already said we'll come by our own.

Veer: Main khud thodi aaya, Mom ne bheja, aapko nhi aana tho mat aao main baki sab ko le ja raha hu.

Cabir also started teasing Manik, while others where just trying to stop their laughter.

Cabir: Haa haa Manik vaise bhi bada smile kar raha tha aur kisi ke baare mein soch raha tha, you continue we are going.

Veer: Kiske baare mein soch rahe the Bhai? mujhe bhi tho batao.

Manik: Kisike baare mein bhi nhi yeh Cabir ko kuch kam nahi hai isiliye kuch bhi bol raha hai. Chal gaadi mein beith Mom, Dad wait kar rahe honge.

All of them settled down and left for their home.

Murthy Mansion

As soon as Abhi parked the car Nandini ran inside the house shouting
'Mumma, Dadda I'm back'.

Raman who was watching the news just went and hugged her tight, kissing her forehead saying 'I missed you so much Princess'.

Nandini: I missed you too Dad. How Are you? Are you taking your meds properly? Where is mumma?

Raman: Shant Princess. I am fine, I am taking my meds on time and about Mumma she....

Ishita: I'm here Nandu,How's my bacha?

Nandini: I'm fine Mumma. I missed you.

Ishita: Aww! I missed you too.

Abhi: Nandu did you not get tired kitna energy hai tere andhar, thoda shanti se beth ja.

Nandini: I am not tired bhai.

Ishita: Chalo get freshen up and have dinner.

Nandini: Yes mumma.

Saying this she began running towards the room. Seeing this Raman shouted "Careful princess". While Ishita just shakes her head in disbelief and said "Abhi you too get freshen up". After some time Nandini and Abhi came down and all started having their dinner with Nandini filling up everyone with what all she did in the conference and others were listening to her asking about did she face any problem there. Like this Murthy's ended their dinner with chitchat and went to their rooms after calling off the night.

Malhotra mansion

After dropping off everyone Manik and Veer came to Malhotra mansion where Nyonica was in the kitchen preparing for the dinner and Mahesh was watching the news in the living room. Listening to the car's horn Nyonica came from kitchen and saw Manik entering the living room.

Nyonica just went and hugged him and kissed on his forehead.

Nyo: How are you bacha?

Manik: I am fine Mom. How are you?

Nyo: I am good. How was your trip we saw your interviews, we are so proud of you.

Manik: Thank you mom.The trip was amazing.

Mahesh: How are you son?

Manik: I am fine dad.

Veer: Bada beta aagaya tho chote bete ki zarurat nhi waise bhi mujhe driver banake rakha tha.

Manik: Chal chal Kitna jealous ho raha hai.

Veer: Abhi tho yahi bologe na bhai.

Nyo: Shut up both of you, go get freshen up and come down for dinner.

Manik and Veer: Yes Momma and went to their room laughing.

Mahesh was laughing and when Nyo glared he just shut up.

Manik and Veer came down and sat on their seat for dinner.

Nyo: Waise kal Mahira aa rahi hai.

Mahesh: Wow Mahi aa rahi bahut time baad aa rahi hai na, waise kab tak ruk rahi hai vo, thoda jyada din rukhne ko bolo Anaya ke saath bhi time spend karenge.

Manik: Ha Anaya ke sath tho jyada time bhi nahi milta.

Nyo: She is staying for long time as Manik and Veer's Birthday is coming.

Veer: Yes then next day Bhai's album is also releasing I am so excited.

Manik just smiled at this and all continued eating. After dinner everyone wished each other good night and went to sleep.

 After dinner everyone wished each other good night and went to sleep