Chapter 85

Next morning Nandini got up and was getting ready in front of mirror while Manik who was still sleeping opened his eyes to a beautiful view. He was staring at her without her notice who was adjusting her saree. She looked beautiful in saree with sindoor, her nuptial chail and chooda with hair open as he likes.
After she got completly ready she turned to him and he immediately closed his eyes pretending to sleep.
Nandini came to him and sat on other side. She started caressing his cheek and bend down to kiss his cheeks.

Nandini: Good morning Mani, Rise and shine baby.

Manik smiled and slowly opened his eyes to see her.

Manik: Good morning, you look beautiful Shona.

Nandini: Thank you. Now get up we are getting late.

Manik: Hmm, now I miss Dii.

Nandini:Mani don't spoil your mood you can call her later. Chalo now get ready fast.

Manik kissed her forehead and went directly to washroom to get ready.

Both of them got ready and went down to see Aashna present there.

Manik: Good morning Aashna.

Aashna: Good morning Bhai and Happy Raksha Bandhan.

Manik smiled and side hugged her.

Neyonica: Manik chal baith ja.

Manik nodded and sat down while Aashna came with Aarti thal and did his Aarti and tied Rakhi to him.

Manik called Nandini and asked to bring her gift. She bought the gift and gave in Manik's hand and he gave Aashna her the gift.

Aashna: Bhai kya hai?

Manik: Khol ke dekh.

Aashna opened her gift to see a beautiful diamond set.

Aashna: Bhai this is too much.

Nandini: No it's not too much you are his sister so it's your right.

Aashna eyes filled with tears because she is a single child and she always wanted a brother.

Manik: Arre you are not allowed to cry and that to right after tieing me Rakhi.

Aashna smiled and and hugged him.
Suddenly the they heard a voice making all of them surprised.

Mahira: Hello everyone.

Veer: Dii

Saying this he went to her and hugged her and Manik also joined them.

Manik: How come you are here?

Veer: Yes we thought you are busy.

Mahira: I am always free for my brothers and how come I miss this day where I get so many gifts.

Neyonica and Mahesh came and hugged her and gave her a kiss on head.

Neyonica: You did not even tell me that you are coming.

Mahira: Mom it was a surprise and Nandini helped me keeping it a secret.