Chapter 5

Murthy Mansion

Nandini just got up hearing her alarm and went to her rehearsal room which was in the mansion and started her dancing, as she believes that dancing is the best exercise. After completing her exercise she went to her room to freshen up and got
ready for hospital. After getting ready she was descending down the stairs, she saw her father engrossed in the newspaper she tiptoed to his back and wraped her hands around his neck and said Good Morning Dad.

Raman: Good morning princess. Ready for the hospital?

Nandini: Yes dad, Where is bhai?

Abhi: I'm here Nandu. Good morning.

Nandini: Good morning bhai.

Saying this she went to the kitchen to help her mother in preparing breakfast. Inside the kitchen Nandini wished Ishita by kissing her cheeks to which she smiled and wished her back. Both the ladies started preparing for breakfast with their talking and laughing while, Abhi and Raman were talking about their business. After preparing the breakfast they set the table and called both of them for breakfast. At the same time the doorbell rang and the servent opened the door and Navya entered.

Navya: "Good morning aunty" saying this she hugged Ishita and also wished Raman and Abhi and gave a tight hug to Nandini. "What's there for breakfast I am also having my breakfast here if you all don't mind".

Raman: No beta, why will we mind afterall you are also my daughter right.

Navya: Yes uncle, waise bhi maine formality ke liye pucha aap nahi bolte tho bhi main breakfast yahi karti.

Nandini: Drama queen, How did you wake up this early madam? You love your sleep so much.

Navya: Hospital calls sissy, anyways Mom and Dad are angry on you both Bhai and Nandu.

Abhi: Why?

Navya: Yesterday, you came to drop me but did not come to meet them.

Abhi: I told you the reason right, I will surely come this week to meet them.

Nandini: Waise bhi bahut din hue uncle,aunty se mile hue. I will come with you after the shift.

Ishita: How are they doing? I met them just before two days. They were saying they are searching for a boy for Navya. Did you like anyone?

Navya: *blushing* No aunty.

Nandini: Itne jaldi nahi milega isse koi,iski list tho kafi lambi hai mumma.

Navya: Chup baith. Aunty you should also start searching for a boy for Nandu.

Nandini: What nonsense, Navya don't push me into this matter yaar.

Ishita: She is right Nandu, Yesterday only we were talking about this matter and both your protective Dad and bhai agreed to this.

Nandini just widened her eyes in surprise and looked towards Raman and Abhi to which both of them just nod their heads.

Nandini: But mumma, this is such a big responsibility and why to hurry?

Ishita: Yes bacha it is but with time you will get used to this and you are tho very responsible,so why to be scared and it's the right time.

Raman: Princess you have to marry now or after 2 years it doesn't matter, and it's not like we'll marry you within two days. It's a long process and it will take time for such things.

Abhi: And we'll make sure that you will get the best life partner, aise hi thodi kisike hath mein dedenge tujhe.

Listening this Nandini just smiled and started thinking about this.

Raman: Do you have someone in mind? If you have someone we do not have any problem.

Nandini: No Dad,it's nothing like that, Okay taking a deep breathe she said I'm ready for this but I will not quit my dance or my job after marriage.

Listening this Navya just jumped on her and took her in a tight hug. And others also got happy and smiled at this.

Abhi: Chalo I will leave I have an important meeting today.Dad come I will drop you,your car is gone for servicing right.

Raman: Abhi you'll get late for the meeting you leave I will go with Ishita.

Abhi: Ok Dad, Bye everyone.

Everyone replied saying Bye all the best for the meeting. Nandini also went to bring her bag and other things from her room and left along with Navya to the hospital bidding bye to everyone.

Infinite Sky Designs

Manik was sitting on his chair and signing the important documents which was pending because of his trip. A girl knocked on the door.

Manik: Yes come in.

Girl: Good morning Bhai. Your coffee.

Manik: How many times I have told you Aashna not to bring my coffee and not to knock, there are peons in this office you can ask any of them to bring.

Aashna: It's okay Bhai I was coming here so bought it. So tell me How are you? and How was the trip?

Manik: I am fine and the trip was amazing Aashna. By the way Mom, Dad were asking for you and Mahira Di is also here .

Aashna: Ohh wow Mahira di is here that's so nice It's been long I have met her and Anaya.

Manik: You can go after the lunch, there's no much of work here.

Aashna: Thank you Bhai, Oh shit I forgot to inform there's a meeting in an hour with the interior designing company.

Manik:Oh yes, Thanks Aashna I completely forgot. If they come send them to my cabin.

Aashna: Ok bhai.

Saying this she just went to her cabin and continued to do her work and Manik also continued his work like this an hour passed and there was knock on the door.

Manik: Come in.

There came Abhi, his company Infinity was going to sign the deal with Manik. Seeing him Manik got shocked.

Manik: Abhimanyu Murthy!!

Abhi: Manik Malhotra.

Manik: How are you man long time no see.

Abhi: I am fine Manik. How are you? After college got busy with work.

Manik: I am fine. Come have seat. So you own Infinity.

Abhi: Yes. I just started two years ago, by the way how is FAB5,I just heard you have an album coming up after the break of two years.

Manik: Yes it's just in four days. You have to come for the album launch I will send you the invitation.

Abhi: Yes I will surely come, now can we continue the meeting?

Manik: Issi ke liye tho aaye hai.

Like this the meeting went on for an hour and they signed up the deal. After completing the deal the both exchanged their phone numbers and promised to meet each other soon.

 After completing the deal the both exchanged their phone numbers and promised to meet each other soon