Chapter 59 (South Indian wedding)

It is a beautiful day for our Manan as today both of them are getting married to their love. They are excited as well as nervous to start this new journey but they know for the fact that they will be at each others side no matter what.

Ishita entered Nandini's room to see her daughter sleeping with a peaceful smile on her face. Her eyes welled up with the thought of her Nandu, her piece of heart is going away from her. But she controlled her emotions and went to her daughter and started caressing her hair.

Ishita: Bacha get up its your special day today.

Nandini just snuggled into her hand.

Nandini: Mumma I am up, you come here.

Ishita sat on the bed and Nandini immediately put her head on her lap.

Nandini: Mumma I am nervous, excited and don't know what.

Ishita:*just smiled* Mera bacha, it's perfectly alright to feel this way. I was also nervous. There were many questions rising in my mind that day like how will I live there without my parents? I will have to adjust according to my in laws, What if I mess up everything? You know what did Maa say to this.

Nandini: What?

Ishita: That if you make mistakes you will learn from them. Your in law's will be your parents from now on they will support you, yes but you have adjust a bit for their happiness but don't sacrifice your happiness for that and lastly that your husband will be biggest support throughout the life.

Nandini just smiled at her.

Ishita: We are lucky that way ki we have supporting in law's who love us like our own parents. Just confide in your partner. Don't let ego win between both of you and see how you both will together pass all the hurdles that life throws at you.

Nandini: I love you Mumma and I will miss you so much.

Ishita: I love you too mera bacha and I will miss you too.

Raman: I will miss my princess sabse jyada.

Raman came and hugged her, kissing her forehead.

Nandini: I will miss you too Dadda I love you.

Raman: I love you princess and know that we are proud of you of what you have become and to add to your mumma's advice, communication and trust is very important. Never hide anything from your partner it will lead to misunderstanding. Yes, that's a different story if you want to surprise your partner.

This made all of them laugh

Ishita: Acha now Nandu go to bathroom and get ready.

Nandu kissed both their cheeks and ran to bathroom.

Ishita wiped her tears and Raman side hugged her.

On the other side Manik got up with the sound of alarm and smiled widely.
He got up and went bathroom to freshen up.

After be came out Neyonica came inside.

Neyo: Good morning Manu.

Manik: Good morning Mom.

Neyo: Yeh le teri sherwani.

Manik just nodded at her.

Neyo: Kya hua Manu?

Manik: Kuch nahi Mom.

Neyo: Aaja yaha beth aur mujhe pata hai tu itna pareshan kyu ho raha hai. Manu aise feel karna normal hai. See you will enjoy this feeling too. But I will just say be with each other Don't get anger take over your thinking. Just communicate there will be no misunderstanding.