Chapter 72

Next Morning

Manik and Nandini both were sleeping cuddling to each other after making love being content in each others arms. Manik slowly opened his eyes and smiled looking at Nandini's face who slept like a child with a pout.
He kissed her head and pecked her lips making sure not to disturb her sleep. He kept caressing her hair with some light kisses in between.

Nandini on feeling his kisses opened her eyes to see Manik looking at her lovingly. She looked at him and wrapped her hands around his neck and snuggled into his shoulder.

Nandini: Good morning Mani.

Manik: Good morning Bacha.

Nandini: When did you wake up?

Manik: Just few minutes back. How are you feeling?

Nandini: Why do you ask?*frowning*

Manik: After last night activity you must be sore down there *smirking*

Nandini realised what happened last night and blushed making him chuckle.

Nandini: Manii, why do you always tease me?

Manik: I love the colour on your cheeks when you blush.

Nandini: You are so bad. I hate you.

Saying this she moved back and sat on the bed.

Manik: But last night you were saying the opposite.

Nandini: Such a shameless person you are.

Manik chuckled at this but pulled her down lightly.

Manik: Accha now tell me seriously how are you feeling?

Nandini: I am fine but just a little sore down there.

Manik: I am sorry.

Nandini: *glaring at him*If you say this again I am not allowing you to touch me next time.

Manik: Fine.

Saying this he got up from bed and moved to bathroom to get her bath ready. He came outside, picked her up and made her sit on the slab and gave her toothbrush along with brushing his teeth. After completing he picked her up and placed her in the bathtub.

While he was doing all this Nandini was looking at him with so much love and respect.

Manik: I have prepared your bath, take your time, till then I will take out your dress for the day.

He kissed her forehead and was going to leave when she held his wrist and pulled him down.

Manik: What happened?

She nodded in no and placed her lips on his surprising him coming to his senses he responded equally. She broke the kiss and wispered 'Join me'

Manik:*with a surprised look*You sure.

Nandini: Once in a lifetime opportunity take it or leave it.

Manik: Will not miss this for anything in the world.

Saying this he undressed and joined her in the bathtub both sitting facing each other with both their legs above each other. Manik started caressing her ankles and moved his hands little above to her knees. He clutched her legs and pulled her towards him such that now she was sitting above him with their parts rubbing to each other making him hard down there.

Manik started kissing her on her shoulder and running his hands on her bare back making her moan. He took her one bud in his mouth and started massaging the other, making her moan and shout his name she digged her nails on his shoulder blade while he placed his lips on her.