Chapter 79

Murthy Mansion

Everyone completed their lunch with lots of teasing and fun especially Nandini and Abhi teasing each other. All of them sat on the couch and had their desert.

Manik: Maa you make the best payasam.

Ishita: Thankyou beta.

Abhi: When are you joining back to work?

Manik: We both are joining from tomorrow and Abhi we will continue with our project.

Abhi: Everything is perfect you just have to supervise from your side.

Manik: Yes I will do that soon.

Nandini: Mani I am in my room.

Manik: Yeah.

Nandini got up and walked to her room. She opened the door and smiled looking at things on the same place except some empty places.

Ishita came from behind and caressed her hair making Nandini smile. She held her hand and made her sit on the bed and placed her head on Ishita's lap.

Ishita: Kaisa hai mera bacha?

Nandini smiled at her kissed her palm and held her hand above her heart.

Nandini: I am fine Mumma.

Ishita: Are you happy?

Nandini: I am. How about you and Dadda?

Ishita: We miss you here, you running around and dancing and wishing Good morning in the morning loudly*chuckling* Chasing your bhai around the whole house and complaining about it to your Dadda. It's just two weeks and we miss you like hell but we are happy that you got such a lovely family who love you as much as we love you.

Nandini was crying by now, she got up and hugged her mother tightly.

Nandini: I miss you too Mumma all of you but you will soon welcome you daughter in law who will fill my place here and I am sure you will not even miss me then.

Ishita: Shut up no one can fill your place in this house as well as in our heart you are special remember that.

Nandini chuckled at this and wiped her tears.

Nandini: You are happy with bhai's choice?

Ishita: Yes I liked Mukti so I am not complaining.

Nandini: Hmm, by the way where are all my files, I need them.

Ishita: They are in your cupboard and it's packed bit phir bhi ek baar check karle.

Nandini: Thik hai Mumma app abhi jao aur rest karo.

Ishita: Abhi konsa kaam kar rahi hu main.

Nandini: Aap na kabhi nahi sudhroge.

There was a knock on the door by Manik.

Ishita: Aajao Manik main abhi ja hi rahi thi.

Manik: Nahi Maa aap betho main tho bas Nandini ka phone dene aaya tha koi baar baar call kar raha tha.

Nandini: yeh abhi kon call kar raha hai.

She attended the call and talked to the person and kept the phone.

Ishita: Who was that?

Nandini: Nothing Mumma hospital se call tha yeh confirm karne ke liye ki kal join kar rahi hu ki nahi.

Ishita: Okk but remember don't neglect your health and no missing on your food.

Nandini: Ohh Manik see who is talking.