Chapter 103

A Month passed, both Manik and Nandini were busy with the preparation with the help of all family members. Visa and Tickets were arrived and it was the day when both of them had to depart for Chicago.

Nandini was checking the packed luggage if it was alright while Manik was doing last minute preparation. Nyonica was running from here and there as a normal mother would do when her children are going far from her. Murthy's were staying here from the day before to help them with things. While Fab5 and Nandini's friends came this morning to bid them bye.In short it was all a mess.

Raman: Bacho it time to start from here.

Mahesh:*shouting from living room* Manik kaha reh gaya, time dekh.

Manik:*shouting back from their room* Yes dad, coming *to Nandini* Nandini chalo time ho gaya.

Nandini: Haan let's go, Everything is packed and ready.

Manik: You kept your documents right?

Nandini: Yes Manik it's there in that small bag.

Manik: Ok, Chalo.

Nandini picked a bag seeing which Manik replied.

Manik: Shona let it be I will take it or someone will bring it down.

Abhi and Dhruv came and they took the bags down.

All the bags were loaded inside the car and everyone stood in the living room to see them off.

Manik: Yeh kya sab kidhar chale tayar hoke.

Veer: Bhai sab airport chal rahe hai.

Manik: Why?

Mahesh: What,Why? To see you off.

Manik: Sab log?

Mahesh: Haan.

Nyonica: Manu everyone wants to come beta.

Manik: But...

Nandini: Mani let them come.

Manik: Fine.

Everyone hugged them specially Nandini.

Raman:*kissing her forehead* Take care princess and call whenever you are free.

Nandini: Yes Dadda, you too take care and no skipping your medicine and exercise. Also no over working I am hearing that you are coming late this days from work.

Raman: It's nothing beta, just for few days.

Nandini: Hmm.

Saying this she hugged him and said "I will miss you"

Ishita came after that with a tons of instructions.

Nandini: Mumma relax I am big girl now. You take care.

Ishita:*smiling with tears in her eyes* Take care mera bacha and know that we are proud of you.

Nandini: No crying *hugging her* I love you.

Ishita: Love you mera bacha we will miss you.

Nyonica also came and hugged her followed by a kiss on her head.

Nyonica: Keep calling us and also no over doing things and take care of your health.

Nandini: Off course Maa but please don't cry. Just 6 months and I will be here.

Nyonica: I know.

Mahesh: Take care beta and if you have any trouble give us a call and we will be there.

Nandini: Yes Papa you take care here.

After everyone bid their bye and instructing Manik they started to airport,soon reaching there they unloaded their luggage and placed them on the trolley.