Chapter 89

Everyone were seated in Malhotra Mansion and discussing about the marriage and also waiting for Panditji to tell about the dates.

All the youngsters were sitting in one place and all the others were in living room.

Soon Panditji came and everyone greeted him.

Neyonica: Panditji, we have two couples whose marriage date has to be fixed so please tell us auspicious date.

Ishita: Yes, if possible please find the dates around diwali.

Panditji: Okay so we have dates but after Diwali.

Mrs. Singh: Ohh no other dates before?

Panditji: No.

Mrs.Vedant: Can you tell us the dates?

Panditji: Yes it's 15, 16,20 and 21.

Ishita: Great so children what do you suggest?

Abhi: I am okay with anything Mom ask Mukti.

Mukti: I am also fine with whatever elders decide.

Neyo: Aashna beta you tell.

Aashna: Maa it's up to you all.

Nandini: I think the first two dates are good anyways there is only four to five days difference.

Mahesh: Yes she is right it will be convenient for all our guests too its vacation time.

Ishita: Okay so its decided 15 and 16 will be finalized.

Neyo: Great, Thank you Panditji we will finalize everything and let you know.

Panditji went from there and all sat there discussing further.

Mahira: Ok now which couple gets married on which date?

Manik: Yup now how is that to be decided.

Veer: Bhabhi you decide, you have to attend and manage both side functions.

Nandini: Yes,too much work uff. Umm according to me 15 Bhai and Bhabhi's, 16 Veer and Aashu's. Is it ok?

Mukti: Yes I am fine and I also have a wish.

Ishita: What is it beta?

Mukti: I want to have a South Indian wedding if it's okay for you all.

Ishita: But beta are you sure?

Raman: Yes Mukti, your parents are they okay with it * he looked at Mr and Mrs. Vedant*

Mr. Vedant: Yes Raman bhai we are fine and also it's her wish afterall, we have no objection.

Ishita: Then we will be happy to fulfill your wish.

Neyo: Okay so its all finalized. Oh My God only one month and we have lots of preparation to do.

Mrs. Singh: Neyonica we will complete it together and we will divide the work among ourselves.

This meeting then went on for hours where all of them distributed there work and went on to have dinner.
______________________________________

One week passed by and in this week there has been lot happening, all of them got busy in shopping and the wedding bookings. In between all this Nandini's chooda was also removed, following the ritual.

It is Friday evening and it's raining heavily while Nandini just left from the hospital and is stuck in heavy traffic on the other hand Manik reached home all wet.

Neyo: Yeah kya halat hai Manu?

Manik: Mom it's raining cats and dogs outside.

Neyo: I know Veer aur tere Dad bhi jaldi aagaye pata nahi Nandu kaha reh gayi.