Home is where the heart is

Why is there crying coming out of the baby monitor? Groaning I open my eyes and see that we are still moving and everyone is still asleep. I uncover myself and climb over Niall to get to the back room. I open the curtain and see that Niall had to pick the upper bunk. Who was under Niall? I hung myself from the bunk and opened the curtain to see a little into it and I notice that it's Harry. I reclose the curtain and then go to slide off the bunk, but I ended up falling off. Man did that hurt and of course no one heard me. I groaned under my breathe and walked to the back room.

"Hi babies. Are you guys hungry?" I cooed at them while holding them and walking to the kitchen to get some milk. Once it was warm enough I sat down at the table and started feeding them and yawning. James always finished first before Bindi so I started to pat him trying to get him to burp while his sister finished. His burp always made me laugh while hers was more like mine soft and not as loud. They both fell asleep in my arms and I took them to the bathroom to change them before bring them back to their carriers.

I entered the bathroom and put them both down on the counter. I stifled a yawn and started to change their diapers.

"Aww Bindi what did you do?" Her diaper was so wet, so I took it off and changed her. Next was James and he did a little of both, so again I changed him and then threw out their dirty diapers. I opened the bathroom door and went to the back room to lay them in their carriers. When I was walking back I bumped into someone and fell backwards onto my butt. I looked up and saw that it was Louis.

"Are you okay love?" He extended his hand to help me up and I let him pull me up.

"I'm alright. What are you doing up?"

"Had to use the bathroom and what about you?"

"The babies needed to be fed. and well you know Niall. If there was a bomb going off he wouldn't hear it and he would still sleep. Someone had to feed them."

"You should make him do it next time."

"It's okay really I don't mind Lou." I covered up my yawn with my hand and continued to talk to Lou.

"He should know how to take care of his own kids."

"It's okay really. You guys had a long night."

"Isabella stop. If you want to the guys and I can pull a prank to get him to learn."

"Louis you know he hates it when you guys do that."

"Isabella he needs to learn though. If you don't let him do it every once in a while how is he ever going to learn?"

"That's true. Louis I'm so tired I'm going to go back to bed. They should be up again in two hours to eat, so if you want to do something you can do it then or wait until the morning."

"Well I know that Zayn and Niall aren't going to be up, but I will be and Liam will maybe Harry. Do you have the baby monitor on you?"

"It's in the bed. Next to Niall."

"Don't go back to your bunk with Niall. There's an empty bunk under me if you want to sleep there."

"Louis why do I feel like I know what you are going to do?"

"Just leave it to me." I nodded my head and went to go to sleep under Louis's bunk. Once my head hit the pillow I was out.

I was dreaming about babies and they were crying and wouldn't stop. I finally woke up and realized that it was my kids. Well Louis said he was going to play a prank on Niall. I opened my curtain a little to see outside and noticed Niall's curtain still closed even though i could hear their crys. I waited another five minutes and then decided to get up and calm them down. I opened the curtain fully and got up. I noticed Louis's curtain was open and he was rubbing his eyes.