Found out

Why were they here? This was my show plus how did they know where I would be? I was looking at Louis a lot smiling for the crowd, but he knew I would be mad on the inside. The show went great I thought. The crowd was loud and my ears were ringing afterward. I was so excited I couldn't sleep afterward. I went to my dressing room to unwind and to get ready for meet and greets. I took a sip of my water and headed out the door to the meet and greet.

Kids were already lining up outside of the meet and greet room. I got myself seated and told the security guard to let the first kid in. Man was she happy to see me. I stood up and hugged her, took a picture with her, and signed whatever she wanted me to sign before she left. This was the routine until nine people came in. I was dreading this moment. They all came up to me and stood there awkwardly.

"Hi. My names Isabelle Lauren and you are?"

"Hi I'm Zayn."

"Harry."

"Niall."

"Louis."

"Hi I'm Liam and we are One Direction."

"Ashton."

"Luke."

"Calum."

"Michael, but you can call me Mikey and we are Five Seconds of Summer."

"Nice to meet you boys."

"Louis could I talk to you a moment?"

"Sure." I led him to a corner of the room. Once we were in the corner I wanted to slap him so badly. Why did they have to come?

"Why are you guys here?"

"You have to tell him Bindi. Look at Ashton's face." He did look different than the last time I saw him. He looked sadder now. That broke my heart to see him. I still loved him. He was still my brother.

"Now look at Niall and Harry." I turned my head to look at them now. They also looked sad. I don't love them anymore. I moved on and I love Conor now.

"Stop this Lou. I can't do this anymore. Please tell the boys I'm sorry." With that I ran out of the room hiding my tears. I went to my bus and locked the door. I went to the bathroom and washed my face making sure it didn't look like I had been crying. I flopped down onto the couch and snuggled with my doggies. Someone was knocking on my door for at least 10 minutes now, but I had been ignoring them. I crawled over to the window to see who it was. I sneakily looked out of my window and saw it was the three of them. By the three I mean Niall, Harry, and Ashton. Did Louis crack and tell them? I wasn't going to unlock the door for them and I texted my bus driver to not come back to the bus for a while. I then texted security and told them I had some crazy fans outside of my bus and to come and escort them away. I watched the whole scene from the window and I couldn't stop laughing. Niall was telling the guard that he had to see me since he knew that I knew he was a long lost friend, Harry was saying that I was his girlfriend, and Ashton was telling them that he was my brother. Louis cracked that asswipe. I quickly dialed Louis.

"Hello." I could hear the sacredness in his tone.

"LOUIS YOU CRACKED!"

"I'm sorry Bindi. They were wondering what was wrong when you ran out of the room and I just had to tell them."

"I hate you." I hung up and threw my phone onto my bed. It started vibrating shortly after and it was a number I didn't know.

"Hello."

"Come open the door."

"Who is this?"

"Bindi I know that's you in there come open the door for us."

"I don't know who this Bindi is. I'm sorry I think you have me confused with someone else."

"Nope this is my sister and you just confirmed it."

"Go away now!"

"Nope look here comes your bus driver. Hi ma'am could you please unlock this door. I think Ms. Lauren has locked us out for some stupid reason. I'm her brother and I need to talk to her." I heard the door being unlocked and I ran for my door to lock it. I scrambled to get out the window. Maybe I could get to the Before You Exit bus before they got in here. Of course my plan got foiled when someone grabbed my waist to pull me back in through the window. I thrashed about to get them to drop me.

"Shhh we won't hurt you love." I froze and turned around.

"Harry put me down."

"Are you not going to run?"

"Yes."

"Alright." He put me down and I dashed for the door. I almost made it before someone tackled me. Blonde hair blocked my vision.

"Niall get off of me. Your too heavy. I can't breathe."

"Nope not until you sit down with us and talk to us."

"Why can't you guys leave me alone? I was happy without you guys in my life."

"You don't mean that."

"Yes I do."

"No you don't."

"Alright I don't does that make you happy? Now get off of me." He got off of me and I got up. I scooped up both of my dogs and put them on the couch next to me. The boys sat opposite me.

"So you have been living in London these past five years?" Ashton asked me.

"Yes I have."

"Why didn't you call us to tell us and why did you run?"

"One I didn't call because I ran away and didn't want you guys coming after me. Two I ran because you were all managing my life and telling me what to do. Look at me now. I have my own clothing company and I'm touring. I'm a household name now for both clothing and music."

"We are happy for you Bin, but do you know how much we have been looking for you? How much you hurt us?"

"See this is why I didn't tell you guys. I am being guilt tripped here."

"No your not we just wanted to know that you were safe."

"Well now you see it. I'm safe. Can you please leave? All three of you."

"No I want to ask you something. Be honest now." Harry told me. Niall leaned in closer.

"Do you still love me?"

"No I don't. I love Conor." With that Harry got up and took my wrist and pulled me towards him. His forehead got closer to mine until his lips touched mine and he was kissing me. I felt the sparks go down my spine, but I wasn't kissing him back. I pulled away and slapped him.

"GET. OFF. OF. MY. BUS. NOW!"

"No you felt something. I know you did."

"Harry leave now. I want to talk to Niall alone. Please." He nodded his head and left with Ashton trailing behind him.

"Niall I'm sorry."

"Why Bindi. I loved you."

"I'm sorry Niall. I didn't run because of you. I loved you too. I couldn't handle all the stress from my brother and thinking about Harry."

"I loved you Bindi. Now your with Conor and I lost my chance."

"No you didn't Niall. I never stopped loving you." I pulled him closer to me and crashed my lips onto his. He immediately kissed back and his tongue snacked out and touched my bottom lip. I declined him and giggled. He took that opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. I started to moan into his mouth. His hands were traveling up and down my back and side. He pulled my leg up which meant to jump up and wrap my legs around his waist so I did. He pushed us into the bedroom and I closed the door before being thrown onto the bed. Niall never broke our kiss. I don't remember the rest of the night, but the next morning I woke up and I was snuggled in his arms. What happened last night?

Vote

Comment