Bad day

Back in London after spending a week in Australia where I spent most of my time with Niall or in the hospital with Ashton. Ash was getting stronger by the day. He still couldn't go on tour though and that's the thing he missed the most. Playing the drums was his life. Now we were texting constantly except I couldn't text him back as fast.

London was hectic and the fashion industry never stopped. We figured out what happened with the clothes going to Paris. Someone had sent them somewhere else and that person was fired. Nothing can go wrong in this industry. Right now I was talking with Sarah about another fashion show that we got invited to. It was here in London and I was personally going to be there to oversee it. My tour had been postponed for this and I had gone onto Twitter to say sorry to my fans. I immediately got responses that were positive, but of course there were times when I got negative comments. That comes with the industry though. Nothing you can do. My assistant came walking in at that moment.

" Ms. Lauren there is a Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson here to see you. Shall I let them in?"

"Yes thank you. Sarah I want to see those sketches on my desk by lunch time today. We have to decide on what clothes we are bringing to the fashion show. I expect to see you then."

"Okay Bindi. Also do you remember that high low dress I was pitching to you?"

"Yes I do. I thought it was nice for our teenager section."

"Well it has been getting the best ratings and selling out."

"That's great Sarah. I'll see you at one. I have some company in my office."

"Alright tell Niall I say hello."

"Will do remember one Sarah. Also send down the head of wardrobe I need to speak to her."

"Okay will do."

"Thanks." I hung up my phone and got up to greet the boys.

"Hi babe. What are you doing here? Not that I didn't miss you. I missed you terribly."

"Well the bands back in town for a break and Lou and I wanted to take you to lunch."

"I can't today babe. I'm so busy with this fashion show. Which reminds me Lou if your girlfriend wants a spot in this show she's got one. I need her here by tomorrow for the fitting."

"I'll tell her. She'll be so excited. Thanks Bindi."

"Hahaha don't thank me just yet. She better be good on the runway."

"Again I'll tell her. I was thinking why don't we get take out. We can stay here and watch you work. Niall and I don't mind. We were bored anyway."

"If you guys insist. Just tell my assistant what you want and she will go out and get it."

"Alright, but what about you?"

"She gets me the same thing everyday, so she knows my order. Go on ahead and tell her. I gotta make some calls." They left the room only to reenter it a minute later. I was on the phone with the wardrobe department. I needed those clothes made by tomorrow morning. My head of wardrobe told me they would be done. See what people don't know about me is that if a person doesn't do their job I fire them. I need a person that can get a job done when I need it done. My cell phone was buzzing like crazy in my pocket and when I took it out I didn't even look to see who was calling just answering it.

"Hello."

"Bindi? What's wrong?"

"Hi Ash. Just swamped at work. What's up? How are you feeling?"

"Well mum won't leave me alone, but otherwise I'm fine."

"Also say hello to Niall and Lou they decided to stop by and have lunch with me." I put the phone on speaker and continued writing down measurements and other things I needed.

"Hi guys! How are you all?"

"Well us two are good, Harry is moping like a little kid, Liam is texting Sophia constantly and won't stop talking about her and you know Zayn. Sleeps in the morning until the afternoon and then he's either with Perrie if she's back in town or at his making art."

"So the same things as on tour?"

"Yup pretty much."

"Oh okay. I just called to see how you are doing Bindi. Don't work yourself so hard. I'll try not to Ash. I gotta go. Sarah just walked in with some drawings I gotta take a look at."

"Alright baby sis. I'll call you later we have some things to discuss."

"Okay Ash bye!" I hung up and motioned Sarah in. My assistant walked in after her and gave us all our lunches and then I told her she could go on her break. She closed the door and I took the drawings.

"Sarah we have to fix all of these. This isn't an adult fashion show we are going to. These clothes are more geared to teenagers."

"Okay I can go and do that."

"Also you are not getting a lunch break today. Eat in your office. I need these done by tonight. The models are coming in tomorrow."

"Okay easy there Ms. Dictator. Hahahahahaha."

"Funny but get to work." She left and I rubbed my temples.

"Hard day so far?"

"No Niall just exhausting."

"Babe we can go if you want us to."

"Ughhh it's just a bad day today. Not your fault."

"Alright I'll call you later then." He got up, kissed my forehead then my lips and then left.

Vote

Comment