Big Mistake

Ashton's POV

When I heard Bindi was going to be in New York I invited our parents to come too. Bindi needed to reconcile with them. They were all too sorry and misses her. I understood her point though about them being controlling, but she needed to get over it. Sound check was today for our first concert of the US and I know my parents were coming in today. I noticed Bindi sitting in the crowd, so I decided to go over and talk to her. She looked so lost in her thoughts right now. I tapped on her shoulder and she jumped.

"Ashton I didn't even hear you approach."

"I know. Hey you."

"Hi Ash."

"How have you been?"

"Good busy with the new line. What about you? Excited for this tour?"

"Yes, but I wish you could be here with me."

"I know big brother. I'll miss you too, but I gotta head back to London. Business has to go on."

"Ash what are you not telling me?"

"Mom and dad are coming to see the concert tonight and they know your here in New York."

"Ashton I hate you." I watched as she walked away. Bindi thinks she is mature, but really she's not. I tried calling her several times and she kept ignoring me. Niall even tried calling her, but she wouldn't answer him either.

"Hey Ashton. What's wrong with your sister?"

"I told her our parents were coming in today. She still hasn't forgiven them, but they just want the chance to talk to her and forgive her."

"Well you know your sister. Give her time and she will come around. I'm going to go and see her."

"Alright man. I guess I'll go backstage then and mess around with the guys."

"Don't do anything stupid."

"We'll see." I walked backstage and saw the guys in our dressing room.

"So what are we doing for a prank?"

"Nothing dude. They already got us. Look at Michael's hair. It's red now."

"We have to get them back. We will, but let's get through this first show."

"Alright alright."

"So what do you think will happen tonight?"

"Hopefully a great show!"

"True true. I'm going to take a nap." I hit the couch face first and dream land here I come.

5 hours later

My nap was great. I dreamed of unicorns and cake. Currently Lou was doing my hair and makeup while the rest of the guys were in the dressing room. I was tweeting out to our fans about the show and how excited we were. Knock knock. Niall walked in looking all nervous and I pat the seat next to me. Niall cautiously sat down.

"So I have a question to ask you."

"Sure what's up?"

"I'm thinking of asking Bindi to marry me."

"Well you have my permission, but you should ask my dad."

"I wasn't sure who to ask that's why I asked you."

"Well yes you have my permission."

"Niall! What did you do to your hair?"

"Lou don't blame me. Bindi messed it up."