Busted

The next morning I could feel something on my face. I woke up and saw Harry looking at me.

"Good morning love."

"Morning babe."

"How did you sleep?"

"Fine thanks. You?"

"Good since your next to me." He started to kiss my forehead. I closed my eyes and sighed. 

"You like that?" Shit he must have heard me sigh. I nodded my head and he did it again. I knew where this was leading and I wanted him to kiss me. I had been fan girling on him for so long. He started to pull away and get out of the bunk. I laid my head back down again and covered my face with my arm. He didn't kiss me and I wanted him to. I climbed out of the bunk after a couple of seconds and headed to the front of the bus. We were driving somewhere and the boys were all at the table eating breakfast. 

"Where are we going next?" I asked as I slid in next to Louis. 

"Massachusetts." 

"Oh alright. I'm going to go and just use the shower first."

"No you are not! I called it first like five minutes ago!" Zayn yelled at me.

"Well you are going to have to beat me to the bathroom then." At that I took off running towards the bathroom. Zayn and I were fighting to get into the bathroom first. I kissed him on the cheek and he stumbled backwards and I took that advantage to get in and lock the door. I heard slams and knocks on the door and Zayn yelling.

"Knock it off! I'll be done in half an hour to an hour. I think you can wait. Harry! I forgot my clothes can you bring me some!" I had just remembered that I forgot to grab my clothes when I ran in here. As I was getting the water to right temperature I heard a knock and Harry saying it was him. I opened the door and he handed me some clothes. I noticed they were his. His Rolling Stones t-shirt which had tons of holes in it and I knew that was his favorite. I'm not sure if his jeans would fit me, but you know what they smelled like him so I would take that. 

I hopped into the shower humming and singing one of their songs that I had stuck in my head. My shampoo smelled so good and it was weird saying that, but it did. After half an hour of showering I got out and wrapped a towel around myself. Looking at myself in the mirror I realized that I was an idiot for trying to kill myself. I only tried because I was sad and I didn't want to live after what Ashton and mum told me. 

After I got out of the bathroom I heard five boys groan and yell things at me like what took you so long? What were you doing in there? Were you trying to kill yourself again? Zayn automatically ran in and locked the door while I heard four other boys groan about how they had to pee and we only had one bathroom. I walked over to the couch while the boys were trying to get Zayne to open the door. I wasn't expecting my phone to go off until I felt it vibrating in my pocket. I looked at the caller ID and it was flashing Ashton. 

"Hello."

"Hi babe. How's it going on their bus?"

"Great." I told him sarcastically. 

"Don't be sarcastic with us Bin."

"Luke I told you never to call me that again. Wait! Am I on speaker?"

"Yup we can hear you loud and clear."

Groaning I just tell him "That's great!"

"Bin! Stop!"

"LUKE!"

"Alright I'll stop, but seriously how's it going over there?"

"Ummm Ash don't tell mum this, but I think that I have a crush on this bus."