Prank of all time

I woke up to someone nudging me. I slowly opened my eyes. I saw my brother and his friends just casually playing around. Harry was looking at his phone, Zayn was in the box recording his part, Liam was on the phone with Danielle probably, Louis was texting Eleanor and Niall was sitting next to me. 

"Hi Niall. How long was I out for?"

"Not that long actually. Sorry I didn't mean to wake you."

"No it's okay I don't mind. I hate sleeping for so long. I feel like it disturbs my sleeping patterns when I nap during the day. Weird right?"

"Yeah it is. Ummm I just wanted to say you sing really well. I thought you did a really good job singing that song."

"Thank you. I really liked that song. I just hope my fans will think the same thing."

"If they are your fans they will like whatever song you put out there. That just shows that they are your true fans." 

"That is very true. It just makes me nervous that's all. I don't even have any other songs to sing. I mostly cover other people's."

"I saw your cover of our song. I thought you did a better job then we did." Niall said laughing.

"Thank you I try." Laughing at my own joke I punched him lightly in the arm as he fell onto the ground holding his stomach and laughing.

"Anyway you are opening up for us tonight right? After your brother goes on?"

"Am I? I wasn't aware of that." I started hyperventilating. I couldn't go out there with one song. The crowd would boo me. 

"Calm down. I think the guys here have some more songs that they wrote for you to sing and record. They want to make you an album. Your very first album."

"Oh my god I never thought of it that way. That's true my first album." I could't wait for that. I remember just sitting in my bedroom recording music. Now here I am recording in a booth making my first album.

"I remember our first album. I was so nervous. I didn't know how our fans would react. I mean they like What Makes you Beautiful so I had high hopes."

"I knew I was Directioner when I heard that. I couldn't stop listening to that song. I had it on repeat for like a month."

"I didn't know you were a fan." Niall smirked at me while I just smiled and nodded my head.

"Sorry to interrupt your little love fest lol, but we gotta get back and get ready for tonight. Also Bindi I think the guys have some more songs for you for tonight."

"I'm not going to know any of the words. I'm scared Ash."

"It's okay. I was nervous when we first went onto our first stage. I remember Luke and Calum were sweating and jumping around they were so nervous. Michael was biting his fingernails and going over the cords over and over again."

"Stop Ash. You are making me even more nervous. Can I just go out with you guys and sing with you guys? Like we used to do when I was little?"

"No little sister you can't. You have to do this for yourself."

"I don't even have a band though."

"Well you have me and 1D's band."

"Will you be my drummer Ash? I would feel more comfortable with family behind me?"

"Of course I would be honored."

"Well then what are you doing here? Go learn for tonight. I don't want you messing up on stage." I shooed him away. I noticed Niall was gone and Harry had replaced him. I put my head on his chest and sighed. He was holding me to him and I looked into his eyes.