Reunited

Warning! Some sexual content in this chapter. If you aren't comfortable with this skip this chapter.

I heard knocking on my door about an hour after I finished talking to Harry, but I didn't want to get up and see who it was. I was still crying and I didn't need people seeing me this way. I heard my door open and someone enter. My bed dipped down and then I heard someone's voice.

"Bin?" It was Liam. His voice always sounded so soothing.

"Liam please leave. I don't need you seeing me this way." Then I heard a knock and a cough by my door. I looked up to see Ash, Luke, Michael, and Calum staring at me and Liam. I looked up to see Ashton walk over to me.

"Bindi what's wrong?"

"Why didn't you show me this?" I showed him the picture of Harry with the girl.

"I'm sorry Bin. I didn't want to see you hurt anymore."

"Well now I'm more hurt than I was the day I left. I called him Ashton. I heard his voice and it broke my heart more."

"Ummm Liam can you please leave." Liam got up and I saw there was hurt in his eyes, but I nodded my head and told him I would call him later. He closed my door behind him and I cried into Ashton.

"I still love him Ash and I know he still loves me."

"I know Bindi I know." I could feel him petting my head when I heard my door open and close.

Luke's POV

I opened and closed Bindi's door to make a phone call.

"Hello."

"Harry it's Luke."

"Oh hey Luke. What can I do for you?"

"Get on a plane to Australia. I'll explain when you get here."

"Is it Bindi? Is she okay?"

"Yes it is her and no she is hurting. She misses you and still loves you. Currently she is crying into Ashton's shoulder."

"Alright I'm getting onto a plane right now. I'm in London right now so I'll be there soon."

"Alright see you soon."

Bindi's POV

I had stopped sobbing 15 minutes after I heard Luke walk back into the room. I had falled asleep after that. I woke up to someone's arms around me. I looked up to see a curly haired guy with his arms around me. I jumped out of my bed surprised to see him here in my dorm room holding me. I saw his eyes open when I jumped.

"Harry what are you doing here?"

"Luke called me and told me about what has been going on."

"I knew it. I knew he called you."

"Why though Bindi? Why did you leave and not tell any of us most importantly me?"

"I didn't want to hurt you guys especially you. I loved you Harry."

"Do you still love me?" I nodded my head holding my tears in. He did the next thing that I didn't expect. He was kissing me and I was kissing back. I could feel his tongue on my bottom lip asking for permission. I didn't grant it and he pinched my side which made me gasp and he took that opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. It felt like our tongues were dancing together and I liked it. I took my shirt off as he took his off, and then we continued to kiss some more. I missed this about us. He was feeling my right boob which made me moan and then he went onto my left boob making me moan even more. I unclasped my bra and threw it onto the floor. I put my arms around his neck and brought his mouth back to my mouth. After a while he started to kiss down my neck and jawline to my boobs. He took my right boob into his mouth while kneading my left one in his palm. I was moaning like crazy until he switched and my left one was in his mouth and my right one in his hand. I heard a knock at my door. What a great time to knock! Not I mean who was at door right now. I threw my shirt back on and put my bra into my hamper while Harry sat there shirtless.