Leaving

Warning you are going to need a box of tissues while reading this chapter. Sad content.

After the prank I pulled let's just say people laughed, cried, got mad, and I got grounded. I didn't even see the harm in my prank while Ashton did. Ever since my mom left to go back home to Australia Ashton has been my parent figure. He takes this task way too seriously in my opinion and I love him a lot, but sometimes it's just too much. I confronted him once about this and lets just say that conversation didn't go too well. 

"Hey Ashton. Can we talk about something?"

"Sure what's up?"

"Can you stop pretending to be my parent and stop being so protective. It's starting to get claustrophobic." 

"I'm sorry Bindi. I'm your older brother. It's my job to be protective of you, but you know I'm doing it because I love you."

"I know Ash, but can you like tone it down."

"Sure Bindi. I have a question to ask you as well."

"What is it Ash?"

"When are you going to tell Harry that you have to go back to Australia next week?" I had totally forgotten about that. I didn't really have a time planned when I was going to tell him. 

"Ummm I kind of forgot all about that. Honestly I wasn't planning on telling him. I was just planning on leaving. I have had a lot of fun on tour with you guys, but I know I need to get back to reality and my life. This was fun having a relationship with Harry and I know it's going to hurt my heart as much as it will him." I started to sob uncontrollably into Ashton's shirt. He picked me up and sat me down on his lap. He was rubbing my back just comforting me. It took me about 10 minutes until I completely calmed down. I was going to miss everybody. Especially my brother and his friends and all the friends I made on tour. The 1D boys were going to be the hardest to leave. I didn't want to tell them and I made the 5SOS boys promise me not to tell them. 

I didn't even realize it was the day I had to leave until Ashton came up to me and told me I had to get to the airport soon. I nodded my head and brought all my stuff out to the rental car. I turned around and I gave everybody a hug. When I got the 5SOS boys I reminded them not to say anything. They nodded their heads and told me that they would miss me. I just reminded them when they got back home I would see them. Since we all lived in the same city in Australia I would see the boys again when they came home to visit their parents. 

The drive to the airport was slow and I just wanted to go back home already. This was torture leaving. When we did finally arrive I hugged Ashton and told him to call me and I told him I would call him when I got back home or mum would call him. As I was walking away to the gate assigned for my flight I looked back to see Ashton waving good bye to me. I waved back and walked through the security gates towards my airplane. I was an hour early, so I sat there outside of my gate listening to my phone. When a One Direction song came on I didn't notice that I was crying until someone tapped me on the shoulder and offered me a tissue. I thanked her and wiped my face. I looked at Harry's face there on the album cover and I wondered what he was doing right now? I had been ignoring him and his texts and calls for a week now. I didn't want to see his face knowing that I had to leave him. I admitted to myself that I loved him. He was my soul mate, but all this was not real. It was just a vacation not reality. They had finally called us to board, so I picked my backpack up and walked over to hand over my ticket. The lady scanned it and noticed my red puffy eyes. She just gave me a sympathetic smile when she handed me my ticket back. I walked onto that plane and took my seat telling myself that I couldn't cry. I wouldn't cry. I had to leave to go to university I just had to. I closed my eyes and drifted off to Harry singing their newest song Fireproof with a lone tear falling down my cheek.