R and R

Being back in London was different, but now I had a new purpose for being back. I was getting married. The only thing that hurt was that Ashton wasn't talking to me anymore. When I heard him say that it was  the hardest thing to get over. My heart felt like it was broken in two. I tried texting him, but he never answered me. Luke, Michael, and Calum still answered me and kept me updated on him. He apparently was  very sad, but never shows  it. My poor big brother. My thoughts got interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in."

" Ms. Lauren you have a visitor."

"Who is it?"

"A girl named Sarah."

"Tell her to leave. I don't want to see her."

"Okay I'll tell her." Why was Sarah here? I kicked her out a long time ago.

"I'm sorry Ms. Lauren, but she doesn't seem to want to leave."

"Okay well what does she want."

"She wants to tell you that a Mr. Harry Styles and her are engaged."

"Call Security and have her escorted out. Don't interrupt me for the rest of the day."

"Okay." Once that door was closed I quickly got out my phone and dialed the number I knew from memory. It rand three times before I heard that accent pick up that melted my heart every time.

"Hi babe. How's the wedding details going?"

"I have to have a long talk with you about that, but first put Harry on the phone."

"Why?"

"Just please do it Niall."

"Okay hold on."

"Hello."

"Is it true?"

"Is what true?"

"That you are marrying Sarah!"

"Yes it is. How did you know?"

"She paid me a visit at the office."

"Well she has guts then."

"Wow Harry and I thought maybe you and I could be friends again, but so guess not. You just rebroke this friendship. Consider us done." I hung up before he could make up another excuse. Why did I care what Harry did?  Oh yeah because he was in a band with my fiancee. I picked up my purse from the floor and headed out. I told my assistant to deal with everything for the afternoon and to cancel all my meetings. I needed to get out and get air. I headed to my favorite park and sat down on the bench. I took out my phone and saw Niall had texted me and asked if I was okay. I texted him back and told him to ask Harry. He answered me with an O. Yeah babe that's what's wrong. Why does my life have to suck? First Sarah and Harry and now it's raining. I quickly got up and ran for cover. It just so happened I ran into a coffee shop. I walked over to an empty seat and sat down.

"Hello." I jumped a little in my seat. I didn't hear him come up behind  me.

"Whoa sorry didn't mean to scare you."

"It's okay. I just have had a bad day."

"Want to share?"

"Well my ex and my ex best friend are getting married. The best part is I can't escape my ex. I see him, so much because I'm engaged to his band mate. Now I'm never going to escape him. Plus my winter line isn't out and it was suppose to go out today. It is nowhere near done. Now don't even ask me about my wedding. We don't have a date or anything."