Hurting

Today was the day that my future started. Moving into my dorm at University. It was like starting over since I didn't know anybody there. My parents helped me bring everything up while I set my room up. You see I had a single since I didn't want to live with anybody. I had already seen some new faces at orientation. I don't think people realized who I was realted to yet and I didn't want them to. I was thinking of Harry when I bumped into someone. 

"Sorry. I wasn't paying attention there."

"No it's okay. Let me help you. Are you new?"

"Yes I am. I'm going to be a freshman and you?"

"Sophmore, but I was in your position last year. If you need anything I'm two doors down from you." With that he handed me my boxes and walked away. He was cute and I was single. I walked back to my room seeing my mom putting my clothes away into the closet. My dad was somewhere I didn't exactly know. I saw my little brother and sister playing on the floor. I went up to my mum and hugged her. I knew it was getting late and they needed to get back onto the road, but there was one thing I wanted to do as a family before they left. I got my computer and logged onto skype. I saw Ashton was online and I called him. I waited patiently for him to answer. His face lit up the screen and he was smiling. 

"Bindi your room looks so nice. Is mum there organizing for you?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yes she is. It's getting late and she won't leave."

"Hi mum! I miss you and hey what are Gemma and Louis (yes named after Louis from One Direction) doing there?"

"Well Ash we can't just leave them at home. So we brought them."

"Hi guys. Your big brother misses you a lot."

"Guys say hi to Ash. Mum Ash is on the computer." I saw her walk in with Gem and Lou behind her. We all crowded up behind my computer screen and said hi to him. 

"Hey Ashton! I miss you a lot and I'm going to see you in a couple of weeks right?" my mum asked him.

"Yes mum you will." He was rolling his eyes at her. 

"Alright we gotta go. Your father says it's time to leave. Please stay safe Ashton." my mum told him as she was leaving. 

"Where are the rest of the band mates?"

"Oh they are in the back. Michael's trying to beat Luke at FIFA." 

"Can I say hello? I miss you guys and the tour."

"Sure hold on." I saw him walking with his computer to the back. I noticed first Michael and Luke then Calum napping.

"Hi guys! I miss you and the tour!"

"BINDI! How are you? We miss you too. How's college life? How do you like your dorm and the people?"

"Whoa Luke calm down. I'm good and college life is nice and my dorm is clean and all the way I like it. The people I guess are nice. I have only met one person a guy I bumped into in the hallway."

"OOO is he hot? Do you like him? Details girl!"

"Luke are you gay?"

"No I'm not and you know that."

"Hahahaha for your information he is cute and no I don't like him. He is just a friend."

"Okay haha calm down."

"Michael you dyed your hair again. Why pink though?"

"The 1D boys pranked me and put pink dye in my shampoo." I started to tear up when I heard 1D.