Marriage is great I think

The next day was the concert and Niall had sound check in the afternoon, so the whole morning we acted like tourists even though we both have been in New York so many times we knew the place inside and out. I decided to go to sound check with them since then I could see Ashton who I haven't seen since I was in Australia. The stadium tour was definitely bigger than their last tour. As I sat in the crowd watching them go through the whole show I started to miss being up there.

"Hey you." I didn't even hear anybody sit down.

"Hi Ash."

"How have you been?"

"Good. Busy with the new line. What about you? Excited for this tour?"

"Yes, but I wish you could be here with me."

"I know big brother. I'll miss you too, but I gotta head back to London. Business has to go on." I looked at Ashton's face and I knew he wasn't telling me something.

"Ash what are you not telling me?"

"Mom and dad are coming to see the concert tonight and they know your here in New York."

"Ashton I hate you." I got up and stormed out. I got into my car and told my driver to take me back to my apartment. Have I ever mentioned traffic in New York sucks? Well I'm saying it now. It sucks. I put my sun glasses on and told the driver I would walk the rest of the way since it was two blocks. The fresh air always helped me think and I know I'm over reacting, but this is why I ran away in the first place. Everyone tried to control me and I hated that. My apartment building was up ahead and I gladly opened the doors and rode the elevators to the top. I got out and walked to my office, but first I told my assistant to not let anyone in. I didn't want to be disturbed today. I closed my office door and sunk into my chair. I took my phone out and noticed I had about 20 texts from all of One Direction and Five Seconds of Summer. I decided to only text Niall back and tell him that I went home. He wasn't happy that I left and didn't tell him. Whatever it was my decision.  I turned my computer on and went through my emails which were mostly junk. I saw Michael Kors had emailed me back about meeting up, so I emailed him back telling him to come visit me while I was in New York and to set up an appointment with my assistant.

   I finally let out a sigh when I had read and replied to my emails and had  gotten a lot of work done. Niall walked in right when I closed my laptop screen and sat down opposite me.

"How was sound check?"

" Good. The show tonight is going to be amazing. Why did you leave?"

"Ashton told me some news that made me mad. Niall my parents know that I'm here in New York and they are here for the show tonight. I'm not going if they are there. I would rather go back to London now and get started on my new line."

"Babe you are over reacting. Come to the show tonight. Be my date please."

"Are any of the other guys girl friends going to be there?"

"Um no not that I know of."

"Nialllllllll. I have so much work to do and I don't want to see my parents."

"Babe come on. Put something nice on and come to the show with me."

"I hate you right now."

"Ummm Ms. Lauren there is a Mr. Kors on the phone for you."

"Okay put him through." I picked up the phone and gave Niall the one minute finger.

"Why hello Michael. What do I owe the pleasure of this phone call?"

"Well Isabella I thought I would call and say I'm in New York for my new line and I was wondering if you wanted to do dinner with me?"