Reconciliation

I woke up with Niall's arms still around me. I snuggled into him some more and tried to sleep some more.

"I know you're awake hon."

"No I'm not. Go back to sleep." I really snuggled into him, but then he got up and I was cold.

"The day is calling for us to get up. I also have to go to an interview. Want to come?"

"Sure. I can do my work later."

"Alright then you are going to have to get up." I attempted to get up but then I gasped and was in a little pain.

"Niall these kids won't stop kicking me." He rubbed my belly and I knew he could feel these kids. They were going to be strong like their father. He leaned down and started talking to my stomach.I was rubbing his hair as he was talking. When he finally stood up I walked into the bathroom and relieved myself. When you are pregnant, man do you have to pee.

"Babe hurry up. We gotta leave soon. The guys are waiting downstairs for us."

"I'm coming. Niall throw me a sweatshirt. I don't care if its yours. Do you care if I wear sweats? I can't fit into anything else right now."

"That's fine babe. Here you go."

"But this one is your favorite."

"It's okay just put it on." I slipped it on and man was it huge on me, but I didn't care it smelled like Niall and that's all I cared about. He took my arm and led me downstairs.

"Let's go everyone." Liam ushered us out the door and into a car. The order went Liam, Soph and Harry in the second row and Louis and Eleanor in the backseat. Then in the second car it was Niall and I in the second row since I couldn't climb anymore with my stomach and then Zayn and Perrie in the back.

"Which interview is this?"

"The BBC breakfast show."

"GRIMMY!"

"Hahahaha yes Grimmy."

"I haven't seen him in so long."

"I haven't either. Calm down though. You're going to get these kids going."

"Too late." As I felt a lot of kicks. I started telling them that I was sorry for working them up. We finally arrived at the BBC radio station. Niall got out first and then helped me out while still holding the door for Zayn and Perrie. I took Nialls arm as we all walked into the building. Now let me tell you this building is the nicest one I have seen.

"Izzy are you okay?"

"Yes just hungry."

"Hahah you are always hungry."

"Well I have three people to feed now."

"I know lets get you some food." We walked into the dressing room to see Lou and Caroline waiting to dress and do hair and makeup on the boys.

"Congratulations Isabella on the babies."

"Thank you Lou and Caroline."

"Is that who I think it is?"

"GRIMMY! I have missed you."

"Aww love I have missed you too."

"Do I spy a big stomach? Are you pregnant?"

"Yes. Five months now. Twins."

"Niall you lucky man."

"Thanks."

"Are you guys ready?"

"As ready as we will ever be."

"Lets get this show on the road then."