Long Way Home

Fifteen hours later
I finally landed in Australia. I got out of the plane and stretched my arms and legs. I put the leash on my babies and led them to the car. We all hopped in and drove to Ashton's. He shared a flat with the rest of the guys here in Sydney.
Once I got there I hopped out and took my babies with me. I handed my keys to a valet guy and went inside with everything. Ashton was on the fifth floor so I rode the elevator to the fifth floor. The doors opened and I left now in search of his room. Ah room 505. I knocked on the door and Luke opened it. He looked funny. His hair was all messy like he had just woken up. Once he saw me his face brightened up. He pulled me in and hugged me.
"Guys Bindi is here!"
"Hold on we are coming!"
"So how was the flight?"
"Long and tiring."
"Is Niall with you?"
"Um no unless he's hiding in my suitcase." I pretended to unzip it, but I think Luke got the joke.
"Haha funny joke Bindi." Ashton was the next one to come out and hug me. I missed my brother.
"How are you Ash?"
"I'm doing well. How are you and the fashion industry?"
"I'm good and it's hectic. We just had a fashion show, so right now everything has died down. I fired Sarah."
"Why?"
"Long story short Harry cheated on me with her, so I fired her and told her to leave my flat."
"That's harsh Bin."
"It had to be done. Sadly that means I'll be doing work on this vacation."
"That's okay as long as I get to see my baby sister."
"How's mum and dad?"
"They miss you, but they are fine."
"And our other siblings?"
"Also fine. Getting bigger by the minute."
"I miss them, but I am happier this way."
"Why can't we tell them that you're alive at least?"
"No Ash. Then they would keep looking for me and I'm not dealing with that right now."
"Bindi!"
"Michael! how are you?"
"Fine fine. Yourself?"
"I'm doing well. Here these two guys missed you." I handed the leashes to him and off they went towards the living room.
"Now where's Calum?"
"He's in his room talking to his sister and parents."
"Ah okay. That reminds me I told Niall I would call him when I got here." I took my phone out and walked towards the balcony.
"Hello."
"Baby I miss you!"
"Bindi did you just get there?"
"Yes I did. Niall everything is alright."
"Good to hear. Babe we are going on tour again to North America."
"Have fun. I'll visit when your in NY. I gotta be there for a conference in a couple of weeks."
"Awww babe I would love to see you. Miss you lots. Gotta go. Call me tonight before you go to bed."
"Will do. Bye babe." I hung up and went back inside. I spotted Calum walking out of his room.
"Hi Calum. How are you?"
"I miss my family, but otherwise I'm great!"
"I know the feeling. Alright guys I gotta work now."
"Well we are going to the studio. Have fun." They all walked out the door and I fell face first onto the couch. Maybe a nice five minute nap won't hurt.

Three hours later

"Bindi wake up."

"Hmmm go away."

"Bindi you have to wake up." I opened one eye to see the boys all staring at me.

"How long have I been asleep for?"

"Three hours."

"WHAT!" I quickly scrambled up and went to the kitchen. I meant to sleep for only five minutes not three hours. There goes my plan for the day. It was night time now and my stomach was telling me it was time to eat. I opened there fridge and took out all the ingredients I needed for a sandwich. Soon all the boys were coming and in and asking me to make them a sandwich.

"No you have two hands make one yourself. This one is mine."

"Please Bindi. We will be your best friends forever."

"You already are."

"Well what if I told you mom and dad were on their way here. Then would you?"

"WHAT ASHTON?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!"

"Well they need to see you. They miss you and think you are dead."

"Well clearly I'm not dead. I'm going out. I have to meet up with some other fashion designers while I'm down here. I'm always working."

"Please stay. At least let me tell them that you are alive."

"No Ashton. I'm late bye guys." I grabbed all of my stuff and headed out the door. Scrambling to get my car keys out of my pocket I ended up dropping them. Grrr why did the gods hate me and have to do this to me today.

"Here you go."

"Thank you." I looked up to see my mum standing there.

"Do I know you?"

"Nope sorry." I quickly pressed onto the elevator button.

"Are you sure? You look like my daughter Bindi."

"I don't know anybody by that name."

"BINDI! You forgot your house keys." I looked up to see Luke running after me. I quickly dashed for the stairs. I could hear my mum yelling my name in the background and some crying. I took my phone out when I got to the car. I quickly texted Luke and told him I was going to stay at a hotel and to watch my dogs for me. I drove to the same hotel that Niall and the boys stay at. I checked in before going up to my room and crying the tears I held in.

MY phone started to vibrrate and I picked it up.

"Hello."

"Babe why are you crying?"

"I'm not Niall."

"You're lying why?"

"My parents know I'm alive now."

"How?"

"They heard Lule call my name."

"Awww babe I'm sorry."

"Niall I want to come home. I miss you and I hate this. Now they will never leave me alone."

"Babe calm down. I now you have a lot on your plate right now, but I promise you it will all mellow down in the end."

"I hope your right Niall."

"I love you just keep thinking about that."

"I will. I'm coming home in two days after I get all this fashion stuff settled. I need a break and this break just turned into a disaster."

"Calm down. It's not that bad. So they know your alive what's the harm in that?"

"Niall they are going to try and get me to come home and control me all over again. That's the whole reason why I left."

"I'm sorry babe."

"I gotta go bye Niall." I threw my phone onto the bed and cried myself to sleep.

VOTE

COMMENT