Revelation

I had been training now for at least a week. It probably was more, but to me it felt like a week. I was sore all over from training for swimming for one half of the day and then training for gymnastics for the other half of the day. Everyday Harry and my family would text me to see how I was doing and I couldn't tell them that I was sore or else they would ask me why, and I would have to tell them. The only person that I could trust was a girl who lived across the hall from me, and had walked in during one of my ice baths. She saw all the bruises from falling in gymnastics and then she saw my swim suit soaking in the sink. I had to tell her plus she looked like someone I could trust. Her name was Sarah and I realized after that day she was my new best friend. We did everything together and she kept my secret. 

        It was Monday and I was back at the pool since it rotated everyday. Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday I was at the pool first thing in the morning and then Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday I was at the gym first thing in the morning. So anyway it was 7 and I wasn't expecting to see anybody besides my coach and Sarah of course came with me so then we could walk to class afterwards together. I was doing the 100 meter freestyle to warm up when Liam walked in and jumped into the lane next to me. I of course wasn't expecting to see him at all. When I took my last breath before touching the wall I looked up at him and he was waiting for me. 

"Hey. What are you doing here?"

"Oh just swimming before class. What about you?"

"The same."

"Oh okay. Umm I gotta get back to doing what I was doing. I'll talk to you later or see you later." Just then my coach yelled at me to get my butt moving on the 500 freestyle. I nodded my head and got on the block waiting for him to tell me when to go. All I heard before I jumped was a gasp and then go. I jumped off and took off. Have I ever told you I hate the 500 because it always tires me out? Well I'm telling you now I hate it. I decided to take the first couple of hundred meters slow since I knew by the end of it I would be so tired. I could hear Liam next to me swimming, but everytime I got to the wall to spin around he was there taking a break. It wasn't fair since he got to take breaks and I had to do 500 meters without a break. 

Three minutes later and I was done. I hated my coach for this, but he was being hard on me because I basically took a month off from training. I was taking a break talking to Sarah when Liam came up to my lane looking fresh and showered and asked me something only Sarah knew.

"Hey umm it looked like you were really pushing yourself out there why?"

"I wasn't. Just doing this for fun."

"Really? Then who was that guy yelling at you?"

"Just a friend helping me out."

"Really? He looked like your coach."

"I gotta go to class Liam. I'll talk to you later." With that I got out of the pool and headed towards the girls locker room to take a shower. Sarah walked in a couple of minutes later while I was changing and asked me if I was okay. I nodded my head, picked up my backpack, my gym bag, and headed out the door. I was late to my class, but my professor knew that I was at the pool training so she didn't care. I took a seat in the back and took out my notebook and a pen and started to take notes. This day could not have gone slower until I had to get to the gym. I had a competiton this weekend, so I was training extra hard that day. My coach was also pushing me really hard. I was on uneven bars when I heard the doors open. I was too busy doing my routine to look up to see who had walked in. 

"Bindi!" I heard my name and missed the bar and instead fell flat on my face. I got up and looked around to see who had called my name. I saw both Harry and Ashton looking at me. My coach came up to me and looked at me with that again face. I groaned and got ready to run and jump onto the lower bars. Someone walked up to me and pulled me against them. I groaned and looked up to see Harry.