What to do?

"Sarah Lou found out about me." I had called her when I got back to my office and I was hyperventilating. I was getting all of my papers ready and I was going to go back to my tour bus since we were leaving tonight.

"How?"

"He saw you and put two plus two together."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"It's okay, but Sarah stay in my office. If you need anything make an intern get it. I don't want the rest of the boys seeing you."

"Alright calm down. Have a good show tomorrow."

"Thanks I'll try."

"Just don't think about them. Go out there and forget."

"Easier said than done."

"Bindi stop. I'll see you when you get back to London after your last show."

"Actually I have to tell you something. I'mnotcomingbacktoLondonafterthelastshow."

"Whoa calm down and say that again."

"I'm not coming back to London after the last show."

"Oh where are you going?"

"The office in New York. I'll need you there to help me."

"I can be there."

"Thanks. How's the setup in Paris?"

"It's a disaster, but it's going."

"Good look I gotta get packed before I head over to the bus."

"Okay okay. I'll talk to you later."

"Alright byeee." I hung up and headed out of the building to my car. My vision sucked so it looked like there was someone leaning on my car. As I got closer I discovered someone was actually leaning on my car. Today I decided to take my white Ford Mustang to work. I saw it was Louis waiting for me.

"Hi Lou. What are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to talk."

"About?"

"What do you mean about? This whole situation has got my head spinning. I don't know what to do. I want to tell Niall and Harry because they are my best friends as well as my band mates and your brother has the right to know since he is your brother."

"Lou please. If you tell them I swear to god I'm leaving London and going somewhere you guys will never find me."

"Don't do that. Stop running Bindi."

"No! You all wanted to control me. You know what I have fans now and my own company. I seem to be doing pretty well without you guys."

"Please Bindi come back with me."

"No now please get off of my car. I have to go. We are leaving tonight for our tour of England. I am quite busy. Keep this secret to yourself Lou. I will fire Eleanor if you tell anyone. I don't want to. She is the best model we have, but I will do it Louis if you tell anyone."

"That's not fair. She didn't do anything. She doesn't even know that she is working for you."

"Good just one more person who doesn't know my real identity. Get off Louis." I saw him back away as I drove off. I arrived at my flat in time for Connor to come walking in.

"Hi babe. Got everything?"

"Almost I just have a little more to pack."

"Alright well I'll bring this stuff out to the van."

"Okay I'll be ready in five." I kissed him on the cheek and then went to get ready in my bedroom. I changed into more comfortable clothes and then put my hair into a messy ponytail. I walked out with my purse and headed towards the van. Connor was already sitting there waiting for me on his phone. I closed the door and the van was off to wherever they parked our tour bus.

My tour bus didn't feel like home and I missed my family. Good thing was that I brought my dogs with me on the tour bus. I had a little black labradoodle named Liberty and then my baby cockapoo named Ophelia. Right now they were exploring the bus and there toys and bed. My tour bus consisted of my big bed in the back and then some couches and tv in the front. Kitchen was attached to the living room not anything big or fancy. I mean it was a bus. You can't go fancy or big in a bus. I set my bags down in my bedroom and fell onto a couch. We wouldn't be leaving for a while so I decided to make some popcorn and cuddle up under blankets with a good movie.

I didn't even feel the bus move when we took off. That's how asleep I was. I woke up and saw that we were indeed moving. My babies weren't even fazed they were asleep on their beds. I got up to use the bathroom and then decided to write a song. My phone went off at that moment.

"Hello."

"Hi is this Ms. Lauren?"

"Yes this is who is this?"

"Hi this is Simon. I just wanted to call and make sure that we were still all set up for Friday for the fittings."

"Yes we should be all set up. I am away from the office right now, but I will call you back as soon as I get in first thing tomorrow."

"Sounds like a plan. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure what is it?"

"You sound like a girl who used to be signed to my label Bindi Irwin."

"Oh well I can assure you my name is Isabella Lauren."

"Alrighty well you just sound like her."

"Alright Mr. Cowell I will speak to you again soon." I hung up and breathed a sigh of relief. I pat my lap and both of my dogs got up and one was cuddled into my side and the other had her head on my lap. I was content right now. I texted my intern that was taking care of One Direction and Five Seconds of Summer to confirm with her and she told me that it was being taken care of as we text. I thanked her and told her to call me in the morning to double check. I didn't want those boys to walk in and nothing be ready. That would look bad on my part. I was thinking back to what Louis said. I had been running these last five years. I wanted a good stable life, but did I want to go back that controlling life?

I didn't even realize that I had fallen asleep until the bus driver shook my shoulder and told me we had arrived at our destination. I got up to stretch and get some fresh air. I put a leash on my babies to take them out to pee. I walked around the arena and it was different from the one's we had been playing in. Sound check was in an hour so I went back to the bus to shower and change before sound check. Then afterwards I would be getting lunch with Conor and his band. Today was going to be a long day, but I was looking forward to it. What I wasn't looking forward to was seeing a certain two bands at my concert that night.

What do you think is going to happen?

Comment

Vote