Goodbye

So many awards shows had passed and I couldn't go to them because of the kids, but tonight was the Brits and I had to go to that. If One Direction won then I would go up and accept the award for them. Simon was originally going to do it, but I asked him if I could do it and so he accepted. It was going to be a girls night out with me, all of Little Mix, El, and Soph. I was getting ready when I heard the doorbell ring. It had been two months since Louis and Gemma left to go back to Australia, so it was just me and the nanny.

"I got it!" I yelled up at the nanny who I saw going down the stairs. I opened it to see all the girls there.

"You all look beautiful."

"Thank you! You too lovely."

"Shall we go?"

"Yes let's go." We all piled out of the doorway and headed downstairs to the big escalade that would take us to the O2.

"Do you think the boys are going to win?"

"Have you not seen your phone lately?"

"Um no why?"

"The boys found out this afternoon that they won."

"Oh okay. I guess I owe a call to someone then."

"Did he not call you yet?"

"I have been busy, so I haven't checked my phone."

"Isabella look now! I bet Niall is the happiest person right now."

"Alright keep your heels on." I took my phone out of my clutch and Niall had indeed called me.

"Alright so you guys won the battle, but I won the war."

"What are you talking about Isabella?"

"Niall did call me."

"Call him back and congratulate him."

"Alright keep your dresses on." I redialed Niall, but he didn't have his phone on him so I left a message congratulating him and just as we pulled up to the Brits I put my hand out the window and let him hear all the fans screaming. I laughed at the end as I told him I loved him and then hung up.

"Ready girls?"

"Yes let's go." We all piled out and the paparazzi was going nuts to take our pictures. Little Mix all posed together while I posed by myself and the girls all posed by themselves. Once the paparazzi spied Simon though it was all over and we all moved on until I heard Simon call our names wanting to take a group photo. Perrie, El, Soph, and I all walked over to him.

"Hello Simon." We all chirped to him.

"Hello girls. Picture?" We all crowded around him as the paparazzi took our pictures. I moved away as Little Mix then crowded around him to take pictures. I walked away and into the building to find my seat but before I could I got bombarded by a lot of other famous singers wanting to talk to me. I stood around and talked to them until I heard that Taylor was about to come out which meant it was time to take our seats. I found my seat at the Simon Cowell team table.

"Where did you go?" Perrie whispered to me.

"I got bombarded by other singers and models."

"Oh that happens."

"You don't say Per." She gave me that look of don't mess with me. I just sat back sipping my wine and enjoying the night. One Direction didn't win best group Royal Bloods did and I wasn't happy.

"They should have won that." I whispered to Perrie.

"It's okay they got the biggest award."

"That's true. It just would have been nice to see them win."